Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bear problems at my house in Sandy Run

Have you thought about setting up a baricade?

I'd tell WIS that this is unbearable and that you are barely able to sleep at night. Koalaity of life has become berry difficult.

Actually I had a few ideas but as I read your post I realized you addressed them all. I'm embarrassesd for you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But you'll just have to grin and bare it.

If I lived in the country, and I had a bear frequenting my back deck, I would kill that bear, throw a TFC hat on him for a pic, send that pic to a buddy that knows how to make the date/time/location thingy disappear, save the clean pic, laugh multiple times about it and dump the bear in a hole
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

at this point fine him 500$ for feeding the bear

Quote Originally Posted by stro View Post
    Dude called the local news because he wanted others to be "aware"...man, I though I'd heard it all. Hope you enjoy your 9 seconds of fame. Nothing like the local news' ability to make mountains out of mole hills and sensationalize things to stir up an already fearful public.
    That ain’t no shit. I saw a bear run across the road in front of my house and the first thing that went thru my mind was “cool”, the second was call Simple Man and tell I him I saw the bear so he could keep an eye on the news for when the wrong person saw. Plus, I sure as hell wasn’t gonna tell my wife and then have to listen to all her doomsday “bear’s gonna kill us all” bullshit.

A month and half later she’s asking me if I heard about a bear in the area. “Nope”. A couple weeks after that the crazy bastard climbed a tree next to the dollar store parking lot and then all the crazy bastards came out of the woodwork in the form of local cops (out of their jurisdiction), county cops, EMS, Fire, HP and one of the damn local news stations.

Damn a crazy ass bear.

Since when do bears eat bird seed?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

? Bears love birdseed and hummingbird nectar as well. Wild Birds Unlimited will replace bear damaged feeders for free. Pro tip...

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Since when do bears eat bird seed?

Is this a serious question
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Interesting fact 5009991

Since 1900 black bears have been responsible for 61 deaths in the USA. Making death by bees, domestic dog, or even lighten strike vastly greater. For comparison your chance of being murder in cold blood are 60000 times greater than being killed by a black bear.

Has someone called and told wis these facts. They would have a lot more stories to cover if they knew these facts.

Again, shoot that fucker! Be damned if I wanna be #62!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Big bad scary black bear.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Again, shoot that fucker! Be damned if I wanna be #62!
    You sure don't want to hunt from a deer stand then if those odds spook you.

I hope your need for attention has been satisfied.

I don't feel like searching for the video, but I'm sure I saw it on here at one point. That dude that let the bear climb his tree stand, and said "boo" when the big scary bear got to the top. Bear got outta there with a quickness.

Why else would the beast be tearing up bird feeders? I don't get it. So I guess yeah I was kinda serious. I was also pretty drunk by that time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Shouldve dialed 357
    Psalm 23

Why else would the beast be tearing up bird feeders? I don't get it. So I guess yeah I was kinda serious. I was also pretty drunk by that time.

Really shouldn’t drink and social media at the same time.
    Last edited by reeltight; 04-07-2018 at 10:50 AM.

You're prolly right

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want me to grab anything for you off this shelf?

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Gimme 2 cans of that there All Purpose

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So you oughta have 3 left out of that sixer of Mikes Hard Lemongade to do it again tonight..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213