Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magnus Bullhead Review (Video added for non FB users)

Damn! That's intense! No wonder your screen name is Head!
    867-5309

That's badass!
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by HEAD View Post
    Both videos were added to this thread through YouTube so everyone should be able to watch now
    Thanks! Great shot!

Wow! Nice shot!

Amen!

Great video. You could see some blood pumpin..

Where are the turkey legionaries and their backhanded compliments on using a bow? Even though we thank God for TSS...
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

That was awesome!

So, was it a release bird? I see it was killed in a duck pond, and I've heard about you guys shooting released birds.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    So, was it a release bird? I see it was killed in a duck pond, and I've heard about you guys shooting released birds.

Do they clip one spur off released turkeys?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Solid work....
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Do they clip one spur off released turkeys?
    They're supposed to, but there are guys that just turn them out without clipping them.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post

Define "you guys"......just remember you took me on my first hunting trip to kill ducks....so how I hunt is kinda all your fault
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Define "you guys"......just remember you took me on my first hunting trip to kill ducks....so how I hunt is kinda all your fault
    I was honestly just thinking about that yesterday afternoon. I'm pretty sure you shot a Wingmaster with a 30" bbl on it that was just a hair smaller than you were. We were all scrawny kids, but you took the cake at the time...

30" fixed full no rib.....still have it
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

30" fixed full no rib.....still have it
    I've got a memory like a rusty trap!

When are you coming out here to shoot a Merriam's? Hopefully, you've only got a few more years...

Nice shot!