Thread: Virtual Sign In Board App.

Default Virtual Sign In Board App.

www.virtualsigninboard.com Do any of our members us this App. for their hunt club? If so, how do you like it? Any problems with members abusing it? What about Phone service? Our club is going to it for this upcoming season but we have POOR cell phone service in several tracts. A lot of members do mot have smart phones or want smart phones or can not afford the high cost as we are on a fixed income.

Sign in boards actually produce estrogen. I virtual board probably lactates or menstruates or both (during turkey season)

^agree

I know I'm old...but i dont need an app to sign in a hunt club. granted, I dont hunt with douche-rockets and much prefer to hunt with friends. I can only imagine all the drama that can come from your situation. I dont do drama. I do sign in BOOKS with people's names and such. Kinda hard for that one not to work.

and I'm sorry to every millennial that cant drive the extra couple of minutes to sign in and out. Oh, the horror. Get over it or get your own hunting land.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.