Thread: easter cooking

Default easter cooking

whats everyone cooking for sunday lunch? I am gonna smoke a butt and some ribs saturday after lunch. ill let them smoke about 6 hours and then toss the them in the oven wrapped in tinfoil at 175 all night and take them out around lunch time on sunday.
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

maybe the buffet at caesar's palace....or battista's since it's close to the hotel.....too early to tell

now, next weekend when everyone's over, we'll have a ham from hickory hills and putting smoke to the brisket....dessert will be banana pudding

Ham, mac and cheese, green beans, tater salad, banana pudding for the grandbaby.

Big gathering down at grandmas this afternoon,

Ham, meatballs, Mac and cheese, corn from last years garden, deviled eggs, and some other other stuff I'm sure I forgot.
    I smoked the Mac and cheese, not all the kids were crazy about it but the adults enjoyed it.
    Vanilla and cherry home made ice cream and some horseshoe pitching topped the evening off nicely
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I miss my grandma's. Good stuff.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Spent all day in airports or in the air. Glad to be home finally. Shooting for a good spread next weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Had the family over and smoked a standing rib roast.
    It was outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Big gathering down at grandmas this afternoon,

Ham, meatballs, Mac and cheese, corn from last years garden, deviled eggs, and some other other stuff I'm sure I forgot.
    I smoked the Mac and cheese, not all the kids were crazy about it but the adults enjoyed it.
    Vanilla and cherry home made ice cream and some horseshoe pitching topped the evening off nicely
    Love some homemade ice cream.