Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a shame

Did anyone think they got good without recruiting thugs?

"Fuller, Johnson and Ferguson are accused of then removing a large amount of cash from the kitchen cabinet and a nightstand in the back bedroom, the warrants state."

Sounds like they ran up in the trap house and merk'd a few rolls with a heater. #thuglife

They're more rats in that nest.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    "Fuller, Johnson and Ferguson are accused of then removing a large amount of cash from the kitchen cabinet and a nightstand in the back bedroom, the warrants state."

Sounds like they ran up in the trap house and merk'd a few rolls with a heater. #thuglife
    I started to type the same thing and realized you'd beaten me to it.

In Atlanta, they call this a "kick-door".
    Last edited by Black Bart; 03-29-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Thuggery!
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Damn SHAME. Don't care WHERE these kids go to school but stuff like this I will NEVER understand

CJ was damn good HS ballplayer and talked with his former OC at Easley this am. Said CJ just "always had issues". He thought he was going ok but was as disappointed as I was .

Hope other player and kids in general will LEARN "thug life does not pay"

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post

Don't understand all the lingo. Does it translate to they jacked up the dopeman?

Yes that’s what it means, and yes, that’s what it amounts to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

When is the last time USC or Clemson had a player arrested... seems like it has been rare over the last 5 years.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Dabozo should have dunked them twice in the livestock trough

I think Dumbo forgot to baptize them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    When is the last time USC or Clemson had a player arrested... seems like it has been rare over the last 5 years.

I agree but I do remember words of Tommy Bowden years ago, he said it is not IF but WHEN and HOW BAD with college athletes if you are in it long enough .

My guess too is they tried to jack the dope supplier

Just pisses me off when guys are given an opportunity to make something out of their lives and get a FREE education and break the cycle of growing up in bad family situation and poverty levels

One kid I will always be very proud of, have seen quite a few do this though, is a young man that played ball at Westside HS and come from typical low income single parent home. He went on to USuC and played ball there and had a decent career but even better he ended up an honor graduate of Darla Moore School of Business and is doing well (Moe "BOOM BOOM" Brown ), His younger brother did NOT break the cycle commited a horrible crime and committed suicide in prison
    Last edited by tprice; 03-30-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Dummies

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It's not if, but when with that crowd.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-30-2018 at 07:40 AM.

What a waste
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

BYOG!

Bring Your Own Gun!

Did anyone think they got good without recruiting thugs?
    This right here, Dumbo learned a few things from the Old Nut Sack. Swearinger and a few others made the "light bulb" go on for Dabozo.
    Its a vicious circle and it will come full circle soon enough, between the butthole molesting pervs, the shit slingers, coked up ISIS kickers and the armed robbers......
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-30-2018 at 08:52 AM.

I'm pretty sure that kid down in Houston, as well as MOST of the others who helped build that program, would disagree with some of this nonsense, with both those idiots, and in this thread. A lotta fans people felt a little differently about these same dudes when they were in the stands talking about how great they are and high-fivin' the guys next to 'em. Funny how the love changes...

And anyone who knows anything realizes baptism is a gesture, not the means. Carry on.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 03-30-2018 at 11:04 AM.

One of the reasons it eats my grits to see so many conservative men ( mostly conservative anyhow) follow foolsball, its rampant all over. I know there are some really good young men that play but ....
    Genesis 9;2

Default What a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    One of the reasons it eats my grits to see so many conservative men ( mostly conservative anyhow) follow foolsball, its rampant all over. I know there are some really good young men that play but ....
    That a pretty broad brush you’re painting with there.

There are shitty people in every walk of life, college football doesn’t have the market cornered.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 04-01-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.