Thread: Training group (Summerville area)

Default Training group (Summerville area)

Wondering if anyone has a training group in or around Summerville area that would be willing to let someone else join in. I have a year old pup at started level (preparing to start force fetch) and a finished level 10 yr old that still gets it when he hears you and the arthritis isn’t too bad. Looking to run pup in started/junior hunt tests this fall and trying to find some like minds to train with. Thanks!
    - Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Call Johnny or Greg. They’re still running dogs. Just watch your six, I think they came out of the closet not long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Summerville passion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Summerville passion!!!

Actually Matt is from Ladson. Or so I've been told

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Actually Matt is from Ladson. Or so I've been told
    Nobody in their right mind would admit to that on their own accord.... seriously, Nobody.

Dang.... I have a hard enough time making friends....but now no one is gonna wanna train with a former Ladsonite that used to train with two Moncks Corneronians who came out the closet... who is seeking passion in Summerville....
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Anybody? There’s nobody that has a hunting dog and works with them in the off-season? Not looking for some big time organized, high brow trial/test training group, just some guys that like to work their dogs. As you can tell from the fine upstanding gentlemen that replied above, it doesn’t take much for me to hang out with someone

I’m on James Island, and I train everyday. I work mostly around Summerville, so if your looking for someone to throw bumpers and work your dog with you, send me a pm. I have a 7 year old lab, and I’m trying to get another pup, so I would be interested in getting into a training group as well.

I live in bowman but I’d be willing to train in the charleston area every so often. Especially if you have safe water that you can use haha. Send me a PM if you wanna get together on a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

Just holler when Matt.