Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Convenience, f/f restaurants.

Take an hour on Sunday and prep your meals for the week. Your wallet, palate, and body will thank you.

Seriously, a lot of fast food staff are a pain in the rear and when you call them out on a mistake, they act like it is your fault as the consumer. $15/hour right?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    It's steeped the old fashion way
    Well it sucks.

But yeah UGA, their cajun filet is the tits.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNH603 View Post
    A Publix sammie is my go to quick lunch.
    Please discuss the circumstances surrounding your profile picture. Can't explain why, but I grin every time I scroll past it.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Did you every notice Chick Fil A does not usually have problems? It's pretty apparent why as well..
    Crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Please discuss the circumstances surrounding your profile picture. Can't explain why, but I grin every time I scroll past it.
    My wife took that picture years ago in Folly Beach, I thought it would be funny. It was the only picture I had on my phone when I signed up here and just haven't cared to change it.
    USCG Cutterman

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    Take an hour on Sunday and prep your meals for the week. Your wallet, palate, and body will thank you.

Seriously, a lot of fast food staff are a pain in the rear and when you call them out on a mistake, they act like it is your fault as the consumer. $15/hour right?
    This^. I prep 8 Lunches every Sunday. 4 for me, 4 for the wife. 2 Kinds of meats, with a different simple carb every day. Cost about $40 per week, and an hour on Sunday morning before Church. Stopping your day for 30-40 min to get food cost you 2-2.5 hours a week, and i'll bet $50.

/\ username checks out

You must be talking about taco Bell and Wendy's the most... I definitely need to start eating better I spend almost $500 a month on eating and gas stations every month
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I love taco bell.

I had the Bojangler today. It was good, would buy it again. If I do eat out at lunch give me a good gas station with some old black chick cooking in the back. Loaded bologna sandwich from Keisler's store was the cat's rear until Habib bought them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    I had the Bojangler today. It was good, would buy it again. If I do eat out at lunch give me a good gas station with some old black chick cooking in the back. Loaded bologna sandwich from Keisler's store was the cat's rear until Habib bought them out.
    That Bojangler ain't half bad for a fast food fried fish sandwich.

Sammie.... you for real?

Culvers is an exception to the norm much like Chick-fil-A. Those yanks are slowly heading south. I pulled up at one with a bus load of starved kids about 15 minutes before closing and they greeted us at the door with a smile and went above and beyond to serve. McD's would have locked the doors on us.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    /\ username checks out

My oldest boy works at chic-fil-a.....they don't put up with any bullshit
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

Been to Disney World? You can't smack the smile off those peoples' faces. And they employ a LOT of people.

If you eat trash because it's convenient, you deserve to be treated like a trash-eater.

I pack my lunch most days. I'm a Friday out to eat guy. I'm always amazed at how far asking a server or order taker how they are doing goes. And don't forget that small town SC isn't so small town anymore.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    Culvers is an exception to the norm much like Chick-fil-A. Those yanks are slowly heading south. I pulled up at one with a bus load of starved kids about 15 minutes before closing and they greeted us at the door with a smile and went above and beyond to serve. McD's would have locked the doors on us.
    December 31, 2011. I remember the date specifically because my grandfather had a heart attack that day. We had all been up at the hospital. He was doing better and in stable condition so I decided to head on down to a New Year's Eve gathering I was supposed to attend. It was late in the evening and I knew most of the food would be gone so I was going to stop at McDonalds on the south Main Street in greenwood and grab something to go real quick. As I was walking up to the door one of the employees hurried over and locked it (they were closing a little early for the holiday) and flipped me the bird from behind locked doors.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Loaded bologna sandwich from Keisler's store was the cat's rear until Habib bought them out.
    Wait what? When did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Been to Disney World? You can't smack the smile off those peoples' faces. And they employ a LOT of people.

If you eat trash because it's convenient, you deserve to be treated like a trash-eater.
    If that's not the truest statement I've ever seen, I don't know what is.