Thread: File date

Default File date

I'm just kidding

IMG_1860.jpg
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

You've got one life. Blaze on!

Lulz. No rules!

Add a pole, we need a meltdown

You’re a cold brother. Impressive.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Ice!
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 03-22-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

After all these years, that should not be funny anymore.

But it is.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

meh. 21 years ago.....nah. actually think what he was trying to do was a good thing. That's why northern north carolina and VA have such good bucks. It's kind of hard to side with SCDNR and some of their management programs....what, they are concerned with messing up the pure strain carolina white tail ? haha....Especially when they are certified disease free. ....I would trust that more than the 'sterile' carp that are stocked...

Still cant figure out why some small mouth are stocked in Murray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    meh. 21 years ago.....nah. actually think what he was trying to do was a good thing. That's why northern north carolina and VA have such good bucks. It's kind of hard to side with SCDNR and some of their management programs....what, they are concerned with messing up the pure strain carolina white tail ? haha....Especially when they are certified disease free. ....I would trust that more than the 'sterile' carp that are stocked...

Maybe it was a good thing. It was still illegal. That says a bunch in my mind.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Maybe it was a good thing. It was still illegal. That says a bunch in my mind.
    What should say a bunch is this:

His district has criminal leadership in Columbia.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post

I personally have reaped the benefits of such a program here in GA. The crime isn't the issue. The fact that he believes he is above the law and the hypocrisy of a convicted criminal being capable of making or influencing game laws is where the issue is.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

He should have passed a law first before hauling deer then we could shoot so many big bucks with so many genetics and he'd be a hero.

But

God didn't tell him to do it legally.