Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parents question

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    I don’t recall but it kind of stinks because once they can get out of bed on their own they start coming into your room in the wee hours and stare at you in the darkness like little blonde corn children until you wake up.
    This ain’t no part of a lie

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    This chick I have dated off and on for a while has a 10 year old son that still sleeps in the bed with her. Its pretty friggin creepy.
    And you just as well go ahead and cut bait here brah.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    This chick I have dated off and on for a while has a 10 year old son that still sleeps in the bed with her. Its pretty friggin creepy.
    Lol! My wife would let them all sleep with us if it was up to her! I don't like the habit because they kick me in the spine all night, and your sex life goes downhill!
    867-5309

Thanks for all the responses. My daughter is 2 now and is a sleeper. She goes to bed at 8:30 and if we don’t wake her she will sleep till 10. Then wants to take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. She’s just started “climbing” over the rails. We have one of the smaller beds in her room but it doesn’t have rails. Might have to look into getting some to put on it and then try it out during a nap.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

No idea if we're doing it right, but 2 year old daughter is in crib and we plan to keep using it until she starts climbing out. Then, crib will be converted to toddler bed with partial rail. I do not look forward to her being able to get out of bed on her own because she often wakes up too early.

Crib until climbing. Then todler bed with 1/4 rail until almost to big. Then to full bed. Pile up som rugs or blankets beside the bed for first couple of months. Mine fell out several times during the several months.
    Last edited by mello_collins; 03-21-2018 at 02:08 PM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.