Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Filing date

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I urge you to try to truly get in touch with your constituents....and my definition of "constituent" includes the people that you represent, not other politicians.
    Ka Bewm

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smell that Bill? Smells like somebody just died.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I appreciate your stoicism
    I don't remember anything about infantile petulance being the way to comport oneself in Marcus aurelius or zeno or seneca
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Good post. The poll was to find out if the forum wanted me to leave. It was a close vote. I will leave.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I wonder how Griffin is taking this news of DT leaving

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Ka Bewm
    I'm not trying to be argumentative. I actually appreciate that Philip gives a shit. However, I dont think he's going about this the right way.

I know it has something to do with my age...but I feel less and less "represented" by my congressmen. It seems they have their own agenda and are there for different reasons than I had hoped.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sucks you have to get old to finally realize that fact don't it Doc
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I actually appreciate that Philip gives a shit. However, I dont think he's going about this the right way.

I know it has something to do with my age...but I feel less and less "represented" by my congressmen. It seems they have their own agenda and are there for different reasons than I had hoped.
    I could not agree more. They represent each other depending on which side the aisle they sit
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-22-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Good post. The poll was to find out if the forum wanted me to leave. It was a close vote. I will leave.
    M2Field 2.0...

But you still came back to read the replies.

Hope you have a flat tire
    Bluetick

Join Date 03-14-2002
    Last Activity Today 07:15 AM

More broken campaign promises.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Amazing. UGA Dawg posted a level headed and well thought out post that described facts only and ol' DT up and bails. Anyone shocked by this........you shouldn't be. DT wanted to churn up the bottom feeders and illogical uneducated on this website by talking over their heads and belittling them. As soon as logic and a reasonable assessment get brought to the forefront, he talks his ball and goes home. We should all applaud UGA Dawg. Here, here!
    So you're saying I shot the sheriff?

I've ignored the comment because I'm not sure he got the point. And I try not to encourage such behavior.

BUT I will say this for DT in his defense. I wouldn't want to come on here as a politician. It'd be like if someone let everyone know they were a game warden. Both put a pretty big target on you before you say anything. My original message that was deleted actually said if he didn't want to act like a representative on here that he should just delete his account and come back on here as a sportsman like the rest of us. Maybe that is what he is doing.

Either way I hope he will remember that he is a representative of the people and will continue to stand up for the hunters in SC and many other issues that we agree on.

He's had more than enough defense. JAB created his own safe space for him and that still wasn't good enough because we dare question the crown's decisions made on our behalf. He wants a place where he can come and declare his good deeds without debate or disagreement. That won't happen anywhere but in his circle of do gooders over lunch at "the club" in between sessions.