Thread: Congressman suggests guns to oppose Trump

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Congressman suggests guns to oppose Trump

These people have gone crazy. That is pure sedition and he should be convicted and sent to prison. I ain't a lawyer but even I could make the case against this idiot.

sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state

Congressman suggests Second Amendment as means of opposing Trump
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 03-19-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Per our constitution, which most on this website are adamant supporters of, the first amendment is the right to free speech and the second amendment is the right to bear arms.

It’d be hard to call that sedition since he has the right to say anything he wants and our second amendment is there for the citizens of our country to make sure we never become a nation under control of a tyrant.

Now, I’m not making any commentary on what his beliefs are or whether or not Trump has done anything tyrannical or unconstitutional. I’m simply saying that it’s slightly scary to me that a person is being accused of sedition when he’s simply expressing his first amendment rights by giving an example of what the second amendment is actually meant for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sedition and no crime, he simply explained the second amendment. He and I may disagree on what is a tyranical government, but not on why we have the second amendment.