Thread: Beavertail Predator

Default Beavertail Predator

https://www.beavertailskiffs.com/models/predator

Kevlar hull cast and blast oriented skiff from a well trusted flats boat brand. Even mud motor compatible.

No price posted yet.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Interesting, unfortunately it would probably be less expensive to buy 2 used boats for each purpose than this one.

I don't understand the technical poling skiff fad, for the money these things cost you could have a nice flats boat that wouldn't completely knock your teeth loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    I don't understand the technical poling skiff fad, for the money these things cost you could have a nice flats boat that wouldn't completely knock your teeth loose.
    But you won't be sic rad and can you really put a price on that?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Depends on the area. Parts of Florida and Texas you need the 7 inch draft, other areas you don't. Also try poling a Hewes or other flats boat for hours. It is a specialized tool, nothing more or less.

The better question is whether you really need a Kevlar hull. Sounds cool.
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I like to think that if my boat is made of Kevlar I'm ready to go to battle. Like I need a giant beard and put a Viking helmet on while driving.

Or poling
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I don’t have any friends I like enough to pole around all day.

I'm betting around 35k

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    But you won't be sic rad and can you really put a price on that?
    You's right. And where else are you going to be able to wear head to toe 1000% SPF resistant flats fisherman clothing, buffs and TEVA sandals?
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 03-15-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Don't be so quick to judge, let's let the current super cool surface drive mud motor crew that pay $30,000+ for their mud rigs make the switch to this new super cool fad. #YetiLife #SaltLife #GLoomisLife
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I must really not be cool because I can't even see the model y'all are talking about

A technical skiff would be a cool third boat. Or, it could be your main ride, if ALL you did was pole "skinny" water, wear buffs, and "chase tails" in aforementioned Tevas. Oh, and you'd also have to tote all your food and drinks in a Hopper and pull the rig with a Tundra. I think those are all the requirements.

21k standard options with 30hp outboard and trailer
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 03-16-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    - Edgar Allen Poe

― Henry David Thoreau