Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tillerson fired

now doctors arent allowed to make money?

Stripa---you have never put one thing in writing that was positive about trump. As a matter of FACT, you usually speak out about the topic at hand plus a few others that you disagree with....but thank you for proving my point.
    As fun as your name-calling might be, my "accurate information" is your commentary on this website and it is 100% negative. Care to enlighten me?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Trump hasn't done much to inspire anything positive from me. If we're lucky, he might and y'all can rub my nose in it. Stop trying so hard to read between the lines.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

ARARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M NOT! I am basing it solely on your input here. Its entirely negative....and I tire of the trump haters who cant do anything but hate trump.

I didnt vote for Obama, but I sure as hell didnt vilify his every move. He was MY president, too.

Maybe its just a pet peeve of mine, but liberals (in general) just complain negatively without stopping and giving the other side some credit for having a brain, too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'm not a liberal and have never voted for a democrat. Your pet peeves don't drive my opinion. This thread was about someone you admitted to not knowing anything about. But you've got to make it about your pet peeves. Scream all you want.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ARARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M NOT! I am basing it solely on your input here. Its entirely negative....and I tire of the trump haters who cant do anything but hate trump.

I didnt vote for Obama, but I sure as hell didnt vilify his every move. He was MY president, too.

Maybe its just a pet peeve of mine, but liberals (in general) just complain negatively without stopping and giving the other side some credit for having a brain, too.
    Calm down, Charlie Brown.