Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 BassMaster Classic

Good to know. Used to wear hybrids and rockfish out up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    It ain't THAT high. Not even full pool yet. And you can drive a glitter boat wide open at lower water than we have now if you know where to run all the way up the Seneca or the Tugaloo.
    its only 1 foot below full as of last week when I checked
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You can do it safely up to the bend before Yonah now.
    Agreed Baggy. Tater is right here with this though. But After the big S turn in that flat above the trussel You're pretty much in the run of the river. Def need to know your way around. But at 658' you could pretty much run on plane instead of in the river channel above the trussel across that big flat. I wouldn't EVER. But if you hit one of those big stumps on the flat or ones that line the channel you will have a bad day. Wide open is obviously an exaggeration. But on plane isn't. I'd be shocked if the tourney was won up there anyway. Maybe waaay up he Seneca. But both of those places are a haul from Ramp. 70ish mph shortens the trip though.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Hell of a lot easier to make that run when you can rip the motor off your boat and have a new one ready for you the next morning
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Hell of a lot easier to make that run when you can rip the motor off your boat and have a new one ready for you the next morning
    That ain’t no part of a lie.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Skeet Reese just pulled a decent one from under the neighbors dock. The wind is making it a little sporty out there today.