Thread: New rules

Default New rules

Let's try again.

Since several people have decided to break the rules in this forum, I have decided to be my own moderator. If you break them I will delete thread.

It is your site. You decide if you want to be informed of pending legislation so you can impact your sport.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Default New rules

I think you’re missing the point Phillip, you hand out information and expect to be seen as a God, then when people have differences with what you have given, you act like a bitter jackass.

And to be fair, it’s not just YOU people are fed up with, it’s the whole system.....people are tired of the same old bullshit.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 03-09-2018 at 07:39 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

This is not the way to handle things Phillip. It’s a bad look. I’m no sure why you want to do this...

You’re not sure why he wants to do what? Delete threads?

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    I think you’re missing the point Phillip, you hand out information and expect to be seen as a God, then when people have differences with what you have given, you act like a bitter jackass.

And to be fair, it’s not just YOU people are fed up with, it’s the whole system.....people are tired of the same old bullshit.
    X10000

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    This is not the way to handle things Phillip. It’s a bad look. I’m no sure why you want to do this...
    Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    You’re not sure why he wants to do what? Delete threads?
    Act like a spoiled little child maybe?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Im'ma take my ball and go home.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Wowwwww, DT being a whiny little bitch

surprise surprise
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Meanwhile, y’all continue to prove his point.

If you are looking to disseminate information without comment, then post the information and lock the thread. If you want discussion, you have to be open to disagreement.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Taxation without Representation
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

You've got one life. Blaze on!

I try to stand up for you DT. In so much as I appreciate the openness and voice you bring to the forum on sporting issues.

But dadgum you make it hard.

Here's an example for you.

We started baseball this week. 6 and 7 year olds. Right now everyone is excited and things are going good. But I know at some point in the year a parent is going to be upset because their little all star shouldn't have to sit on the bench or I'm not throwing them good enough pitches. And one of them will decide to speak up from the stands.

And at that point I'll have one of two choices. I can either stand up and yell back at them. And tell them that they are welcome to come out here and do it because I'm going home.

Or I can say to myself "Self, you are a grown up. Ignore the a hole that has never stepped on this side of the fence." And I can carry myself as I choose to carry myself. And hopefully set an example for the kids that are on my team and maybe even a parent or two.

Right now you are the guy who stands up and throws a fit everytime someone says something you don't like. And attendance is up at the games because quite frankly we all love to watch someone else act like an idiot. It makes us feel better about ourselves.

If you are going to be active on the forum and put yourself out there you need to think about the fact that you are representing the entire GA. Because the way you respond to the criticism of politicians only helps to strengthen those beliefs.

Otherwise just post on here as a sportsman. We'll still make fun of your pants. But maybe it will stop the rumors that kayak is your long lost son.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post

Otherwise just post on here as a sportsman. We'll still make fun of your pants. But maybe it will stop the rumors that kayak is your long lost son.
    This is really not fair to Kayak. At least when Kayak takes heat, he stands right up and gives it back instead of crying like a little girl.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Same MO as always for the fucktard. Asks for input all day but unless you agree with him then your input is wrong. This is exactly what's wrong with the system and exactly why SC DNR is one of the worst in the country.

For fuck sake a convicted poacher has input on changing fish and game laws! Let's think about this for a second. Why don't we let convicted murders introduce bills on how tight prison security should be
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.