Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky the anchor held

That inlet is a bad mother when the conditions are right. Been through it when it was much worse than that. They were lucky no doubt!!

Jupiter is a pussy compared to a falling tide SE Wind into Boynton..............Fact.

Hell, MI is a mother if you don't know what you doing on a falling tide and a SW wind.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

MI is an old, soft, pussy. You should have tried to navigate that bitch before the jetties and have to deal with the watermelon patch I have run into Boynton on numerous occasions with a SE following sea and falling tide. Back in the day when u had to be on the trailer and gone way before the sun came up it was grab ur nuts and make it happen. Ran thru there several times when the radar would not show the rocks and had to rely on Loran waypoints that I had present to navigate by. That's pretty damn tight going through a ditch that's not a lot wider than u,sucs football field. BTW. Loran is heiroglyphics version of GPS.

Next thing you know, you're going to be piegeon holed explaining to these folks "what your 60 is"

Been there. Done that.

Never went through Boynton, didn’t have the clearance. That said, I never could understand why people continued to go through that turd when they could go Lake Worth and haul ass south without the danger or running that slough.
    Jupiter is a nasty place in any vessel when it’s got the rag on.

Many a time with no rocks in MI bucknfloat. You must be old like me
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

THT says they ran out of gas.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    THT says they ran out of gas.
    Wtf...smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Wtf...smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes, $$$ > common sense.