Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deer loin

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    So what you're saying is, you learned to cook WITHOUT the interwebs? AND without pictures? Pretty sure that's not possible. Or so I've been told...
    I'm not sure how you extracted that I learned to cook without the use of the internet from me saying that I use flour and grease, but if it makes you feel better, yes, I learned to cook before the internet. I do, however make use of the internet a good bit when looking for new ideas and recipes and such. Realistically, no one learns much of anything these days without some use of the internet. Sorry to rain on your parade.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya View Post
    Looks like a fine meal, HS!

I was all like "yes, sir!", then I got to the end. The hell you got against rusty Webers?
    He lost me at bacon and then I got to the Weber part and thought..."Damn communist"

Quote Originally Posted by Foie Gras View Post
    I'm not sure how you extracted that I learned to cook without the use of the internet from me saying that I use flour and grease, but if it makes you feel better, yes, I learned to cook before the internet. I do, however make use of the internet a good bit when looking for new ideas and recipes and such. Realistically, no one learns much of anything these days without some use of the internet. Sorry to rain on your parade.
    I'm sure he was directing that towards me since I basically said a quick way to learn without experimenting and screwing up multiple times would be to look online. Some people like an easy way to learn without spending a lot of money.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ReelHard View Post
    Kayak and Colin brothers?
    So now I'm a gay usuck fan that catches smaller than stated fish? Pretty sure I've never dropped a motor under water either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk