Thread: Folding boat seats

Default Folding boat seats

Tired of the plastic boat seats that break after a year or the threads strip out on the bottom. What are y’all using that last a while? Will be on a job boat 1 slider mount and 1 pedistal mounted.

Anyone tried these?
    https://m.overtons.com/modperl/produ...xoC4V8QAvD_BwE

I had tempress seats in my last boat, and liked them. They fade quick if they're left in the sun at all. My next seats will be the Millennium ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Oh View Post
    I had tempress seats in my last boat, and liked them. They fade quick if they're left in the sun at all. My next seats will be the Millennium ones though.
    Millennium B-100 marine seats
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Millennium. For comfort and durability.

I have a couple of the tempress seats like you posted a link to and they have been great. I do however keep boat in the garage when not in use. I think any seat this style is not gonna last long if left outside all the time. I don’t have any experience with the millennium boat seats but their lock-ons are supper comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Thanks, just ordered a Millennium.

Are the Millenniums better than the Tempress? Looking to order some today. Thanks.

I just bought one of the millenniums to try...... Im impressed. Very comfortable, feel like they are built to last, gives you just the right amount of support without feeling like you are sitting in a recliner and not so much that if feels like you are sitting in a dining room chair.

Quote Originally Posted by DeerKilla View Post
    Are the Millenniums better than the Tempress? Looking to order some today. Thanks.
    ive got both, i like the millennium much better than the tempress. the tempress sits you up too straight.

Do the side straps on the millenniums get in the way?
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Thanks.

Not for me. They are very comfortable and they dry fast if they get wet. They're also on sale at Mack's right now for $78.

Ive has the tempress seats for 3 years and very surprised they are still working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk