Thread: The LawDog Files: Sickened!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The LawDog Files: Sickened!

The LawDog Files: Sickened!

We have learned that not only did the School Resource Office (a trained deputy sheriff) not enter the active shooter scene at the recent Florida shooting, but three or so Broward County Deputies were also waiting behind cars outside.

Words cannot describe how sickened I am about this.

In 1999, the shootings at Columbine High School forced a seminal change in the law enforcement response to active shooter scenes.

Prior to 1999 the standard response was to surround and contain the shooter, while waiting for SWAT to arrive.

This changed after Columbine. Some agencies state that the first four officers on scene will enter and engage the shooter. Some will do it with the first two. Still others have the first responding officer do the entry.

Regardless of the number, the response is always the same -- make entry and Old Yeller the critter ASAP.

Columbine -- the genesis for this policy -- was nineteen years (19) ago. There is no excuse for any peace officer in the United States to not know that the best way to deal with an active shooter is to get in there, find him, and stop him. No excuse. None.

In 2006 -- 12 years ago. Bloody hell -- I banged off a thought about bright lines in which I opined that every adult should sit down and decide where the line was at which point they would use Deadly Force against another mother's son.

My opinion on this matter goes double -- a hundred-fold -- for those who put on a badge. Before you get out of the Academy you should have decided where that bright line was.

And I'm here to tell you: if that bright line isn't on the proper side of "shooting up a school full of kids" then don't you dare pin on that badge.

I'll go so far as to say that there is no dishonor in turning in your badge after the Academy if you realize that you can't walk into an on-going gunfight and shoot the critter pulling the trigger in the face until he changes shape or catches fire -- as long as you do it before the actual bullets start going "bang".

If you come to me -- or your boss -- on a quiet afternoon and say, "I've thought about it, and I don't think I can do the needful to save kids" then all honor to you, and I wish you peace and happiness in another profession.

But if you wait until the bangs and the stinks and the screams are in progress to decide that you just can't do it ... you, sir, are a useless oath-breaking bucket of squid chum, who is parasitising a position, a uniform, and a salary that could be held by someone who can do the needful.

And -- quite frankly -- if you wear a badge, and you hide behind a car while children under your protection are getting killed, you should have the common [deleted] decency to take your sidearm, find a quiet country road somewhere, and Do The Proper Thing.

Nothing but the back of my hand to you -- all of you.

LawDog
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yet in Texas, a civilian grabbed his AR, ran out barefoot, exchanged fire, flagged down a truck and pursued the murderous SOB to his demise.

I want to know more about this rumor/blog that the Broward County SO had a tip 2hrs before that something was going to happen.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm no conspiracy guy, but weren't we getting close on investigating some high level Demoncrats the week before this school shooting??

That story has dried right up..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I'm no conspiracy guy, but weren't we getting close on investigating some high level Demoncrats the week before this school shooting??

That story has dried right up..
    From what I see, Demoncraps like to hide behind dead children.

Fallacy: The police will protect you.