Thread: Sportsman Island Bay

Default Sportsman Island Bay

I know Goin' Coastal works there, but do any members have one and have put some time and fish in theirs? I've enjoyed my aluminum boats but it's time to get something that will handle the inlets and lakes better. I'm leaning towards the Island Bay 20 mainly because of the standard options they have, and I'm not real big into the frills of some of the larger boats. I like simplicity plus the prices on them are hard to beat.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by SCmudder7071; 02-23-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    I know Goin' Coastal works there, but do any members have one and have put some time and fish in theirs? I've enjoyed my aluminum boats but it's time to get something that will handle the inlets and lakes better. I'm leaning towards the Island Bay 20 mainly because of the standard options they have, and I'm not real big into the frills of some of the larger boats. I like simplicity plus the prices on them are hard to beat.

Thanks guys!
    This page has the most info out there that I have seen on sportsman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why limit yourself. Buy my Pioneer and you can do Inlets, lakes, nearshore and offshore. Plus it’s set up and ready to roll.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013