Thread: Sleep Time Calculator

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Sleep Time Calculator

See if you get the right amount of sleep at the right time. I'm retired so I don't worry about it.

Sleep Time Calculator
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Well, looks like I’m good.

I think I'm going to give this a try and adjust the time I get in bed. I usually get in bed by 9:30ish on nights before work but I still wake up sleepy as hell at 6:00am. Maybe if I wait just a little while longer, I'll wake up more refreshed. I do seem to wake up right in the middle of heavy dreaming/REM sleep. Maybe it's not a matter of the total amount but rather the right amount that's making me narcoleptic.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I think I'm going to give this a try and adjust the time I get in bed. I usually get in bed by 9:30ish on nights before work but I still wake up sleepy as hell at 6:00am. Maybe if I wait just a little while longer, I'll wake up more refreshed. I do seem to wake up right in the middle of heavy dreaming/REM sleep. Maybe it's not a matter of the total amount but rather the right amount that's making me narcoleptic.
    Ever had a sleep study done?

I function best on six hours of sleep. Anymore and I'm drowsy all day.

Sleep is a sign of weakness.

I work 2 jobs to keep the lights on at my house. I don’t get paid to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Ever had a sleep study done?
    I LOVE my cpap!!

14 minutes to fall asleep after getting in bed? maybe on sexy time nights.

most nights I can barely get my eyes closed and I am gone.

And I love my cpap too.

Also have a Garmin watch that calculates my deep and light sleep cycles. last night 8 hours 18 minutes. 4 hours deep and 3:55 light. (also 23 minutes awake, but thats none of y'all business)
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

23 minutes... you're my new hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    23 minutes... you're my new hero.
    18 minutes of negotiation!

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Definitely politics in gettin pussy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I function best on six hours of sleep. Anymore and I'm drowsy all day.
    Me too. Why is this, any over 8 hours and I ain't worth s*&$ all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    I LOVE my cpap!!
    I had a CPAP but stopped using it because it would get loose at night and wake my wife up. I should get tested again as my wife is getting hard of hearing

I love my CPAP too. For years I woke up feeling like I had the tar beat out of me, was always feeling tired, could fall asleep if I sat still for more than 2 minutes, and constantly had sinus problems. Had the sleep study done, the results were pretty shocking. It’s amazing I didn’t die in my sleep. After 6 months with my CPAP, my cholesterol went from 180 to 130. Sleep apnea messes you up way more than you realize. I get 5 to 6 hours a night. Having my deviated septum fixed Tuesday morning, so I can breathe better. I tried the calculator, and said I should go to bed at 8:30,10,11:30 or 1. I’ll try to be asleep my 11:30. I feel bad for someone who lays in bed for 14 minutes before falling asleep. I’m out in less than a minute almost every night.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I read somewhere, don't know if it's true or not, that heavy snoring for years could cause an enlarged heart. The one muscle you do not want to enlarge is the heart muscle.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I’ve heard that too. I snored over 1000 times in two hours with my sleep study. Quit breathing every minute and a half, and wouldn’t breathe for 20-30 seconds each time I stopped breathing. My heart rate would climb to over 150BPM when I wasn’t breathing.

Ain’t nothing like a cpap. I’d be in deep trouble if I went out of town and without it. I think just about everyone would benefit from using one
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I read somewhere, don't know if it's true or not, that heavy snoring for years could cause an enlarged heart. The one muscle you do not want to enlarge is the heart muscle.
    That’s why I have a Cpap.