Thread: For The Newer Guys Here

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default For The Newer Guys Here

Back a few years ago someone posted this "series". It's 4 short 2-4 min videos about a movie titled 'Guy on a Buffalo'. It has a 'Jeremiah Johnson' look to it but it's about as funny as anything I have ever seen. It's actually a full 90 min movie (without the singing narrator) which is also on YouTube. But it also has some good animal/wildlife scenes that look real. Especially the cougar attack and the buffalo fighting the wolves, one of which gets the shit kicked out of it.

I'll post them below in succession 1 - 4.

Here's the full movie 'Buffalo Rider':

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I love the hell out of these! Been a while! Thanks!!

I was singing that song in my head the other day. I refuse to watch them again because that song will get stuck in my head for a week.

Gold. Absolute GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I was singing that song in my head the other day. I refuse to watch them again because that song will get stuck in my head for a week.
    Its my ringtone.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That song is perfect. It's somebody named 'Jomo & The Possum Posse' whoever that is. But it's perfect and funny!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-23-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."