Thread: Black and Tan

Default Black and Tan

**Admins delete if this is not allowed**

Posting this for a buddy of mine. He’s getting back into coon hunting after taking a break for a few years. He’s looking to breed his dog so he and a few others can get pups for the upcoming years. His dog is GrNiteCh Smokin Loud Mouth “Duke.” He is 11 now and still hunting and getting it done. We killed 2 over him last night and 2 Monday. He will be more than glad to let you come hunt and see what he’s about and he will probably want to do the same with yours. Shoot me a PM if you have a female you’d like to breed him to.

Last edited by SCswampCAT; 02-22-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

You sure that ain't a lab? I know a boy thats got a lab looks just like that'n.....

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You sure that ain't a lab? I know a boy thats got a lab looks just like that'n.....
    Speaking of, wheres he been? I pass him in the road from time to time, but dont see his name pop up here much anymore.

Not sure, think he's big into bass fishing now. Heard he bought a glitter bote....

I thought this was a thread about beer.