Thread: Question about changing a set up!

Default Question about changing a set up!

I currently have a manual jack plate. The pictures show what I have set up currently. What I am wanting to do is change to a kick plate and curious what options do I have as far as kick plates that will keep the motor at the same level as the jack plate? Is this a stupid question because it has an obvious answer but asking it anyways! Just curious if a kick plate can keep the motor at the same running level the jack plate I am currently running does?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

20170722_151001.jpg

I stole this idea from a few guys on here. Works good on my Edge. I can tell a difference.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Default Question about changing a set up!

Just mount the kick plate to the jack plate.
    Last edited by Easy E; 02-22-2018 at 09:31 AM.

That helps! So I would need to mount the kick plate on the jack plate. I thought of that but now that I know! Thanks fellas!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965