Thread: Leftist Feminist Goes Off On Billy Graham

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Leftist Feminist Goes Off On Billy Graham

Hitler didn't have anything on these people. If they could round us all up and shoot or gas us they would do it in a skinny minute. And they want our guns. Yeah good luck with that sluts!

DISGUSTING: Leftist Writer Disparages Billy Graham

A feminist writer, who must imagine she is qualified to sit in judgment on the dead, issued one of the nastiest tweets in recent memory about a man who brought thousands, if not millions, of people back to God. After the news was announced on Wednesday that iconic pastor Billy Graham had died, angry feminist Lauren Duca decided to spit on his grave:

Of course, Duca has made her hatred of Evangelical Christians apparent before:

And it’s no surprise that she is a die-hard abortion supporter:

But she’s not judgmental, no:

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Never heard of her and God will judge her one day.

If Reverend Graham were alive today to speak to her, I am quite sure he would tell her that “God loves you!”

99 years and the biggest scandal he faced was that some folks thought he built too big of a house. He was a Great man and an example of humility to us all

Wow. It's bad enough to harbor such vitriol towards another person who's never done anything to you. It's a whole 'nother thing to express it on the day of their passing. Stuff like this says so much more about her than the target of her hatred. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    99 years and the biggest scandal he faced was that some folks thought he built too big of a house. He was a Great man and an example of humility to us all
    People not liking him wasn't the BIGGEST scandal he faced. But, he was human, so he wasn't perfect.

He was a human, if he had enemies that meant he stood for something that someone did not agree with. She obviously is a poor soul. He was a good man, and taught many people to love Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Some folks are too angry for their own good. She's gonna wear herself down to a nub with all that hate.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    He was a good man, and taught many people to love Christ.
    More people than you probably realize. I read an article today that said it's estimated that he reached over 2.2 billion people in his lifetime of preaching. That's a third of all the people on Earth! Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Some folks are too angry for their own good. She's gonna wear herself down to a nub with all that hate.
    The good thing about people with that much hate is if they don't get some God they will die early or go batsh!t crazy. A human can't live with that kind of hate for very long, it'll eat them up from inside.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Being "Judged" by her was the absolute least of his concerns....

I told our preacher last night that the world lost a great man and leader, but God gained a hell of a warrior for His army.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Paul tells us in Romans that God opens some people's hearts up to the gospel, and others he hardens. The Bible also teaches that those who stand and live for Christ will face persecution. This woman is part of that persecution, and the best thing we as Christians can do is to pray for her, and for the Holy Spirit to work in her to soften her heart to the Gospel. We should not judge her any more than she should judge others. So, if you have a problem with her, as all Christians should, pray for her to see the Light and gain understanding of God's plan.

Don't forget, Paul hunted and killed Christians before God touched his heart and turned him into one of, if not the greatest evangelists of all time.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I told our preacher last night that the world lost a great man and leader, but God gained a hell of a warrior for His army.
    Graham has always been a warrior. The fight is here.

This isn't news worthy. I don't care at all what this idiot says about anything. Do you really care what someone like that has to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Graham has always been a warrior. The fight is here.

This isn't news worthy. I don't care at all what this idiot says about anything. Do you really care what someone like that has to say?
    Absolutely correct, sir. The Truth will be called into question, and stuff we know to be wrong will be common and acceptable.

The Bible clearly teaches that society will degenerate in the end times, becoming as evil as it was in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37-39). The Apostle Paul, speaking as a prophet, says that society will descend into a black pit of immorality, violence, and paganism (2 Timothy 3:1-5). He asserts that men will be “lovers of self, lovers of money, and lovers of pleasure.” People will be “boastful, arrogant, and unholy,” and children will be “disobedient to parents.”

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    silly dentists must think alike....

staff and I talking about Rev Graham yesterday and someone alluded to the fact that he was in the public eye for a looooooooong time and led an exemplary life. My hygienist related a story about how Rev Graham had to travel a lot and knew there were a lot of temptations on the road. He asked every hotel to remove the TV from his room. One time, they had not done so....and he called the front desk to have it removed. They took too long so he had to do it himself...at 80-something years old....lugging that TV into the hall. If only I could be 1/10th the man....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I really wish folks would stop comparing stupid people today to Hitler.

Hitler really was in a league of his own on the evil front.

Stop downgrading his atrocities. Please.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

So true. One punch to the face and the left's commitment evaporates.

What a psycho

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    silly dentists must think alike....

staff and I talking about Rev Graham yesterday and someone alluded to the fact that he was in the public eye for a looooooooong time and led an exemplary life. My hygienist related a story about how Rev Graham had to travel a lot and knew there were a lot of temptations on the road. He asked every hotel to remove the TV from his room. One time, they had not done so....and he called the front desk to have it removed. They took too long so he had to do it himself...at 80-something years old....lugging that TV into the hall. If only I could be 1/10th the man....
    Here's another true story about BG. A reporter uncovered money being collected for one purpose to the BGEA but was now being spent on some other project. He said he'd look into it and stop it if that was true. He looked into it and stopped it, true to his word.

When he was wrong, he was humble enough to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    The good thing about people with that much hate is if they don't get some God they will die early or go batsh!t crazy. A human can't live with that kind of hate for very long, it'll eat them up from inside.
    That much hate will kill a man. A hatin’ ass woman will live damn near forever.