Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More Names Or Pics Of Mass Shooters

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default No More Names Or Pics Of Mass Shooters

This may be one of the smartest things they could do. I wish all media would do this.

Why 'The Daily Wire' Will No Longer Publish Names Or Pictures Of Mass Shooters
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I have been saying this for years

Exactly. Quit making these insane idiots into celebrities. That's partially why they do it. And quit interviewing victims so they can say how fearful they were. We already know that. These nut cases thrive on fear.

Run more stories on the heros.

I don't care if these losers weren't loved by mommy and daddy. Or how tough life was for them.

Ben Shapiro has got a lot of common sense. Unfortunately the mainstream media will never get onboard.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Exactly. Quit making these insane idiots into celebrities. That's partially why they do it. And quit interviewing victims so they can say how fearful they were. We already know that. These nut cases thrive on fear.

Run more stories on the heros.

I don't care if these losers weren't loved by mommy and daddy. Or how tough life was for them.
    Spot on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

i'll have you know....this started in the great sport of SOCCER.

People of other countries know how to have a lot of fun at a soccer match. They all get drunk as shit and talk their buddy into running out on the pitch during the game. Nowadays, the TV cameras are not "allowed" to show the dude acting a fool. Granted, most of them were streakers years ago...but still....it works well for soccer in europe.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It’s called a field 2th. You gay communist.

On a similar topic, how is one a survivor of a school shooting if he or she wasn't wounded?

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    On a similar topic, how is one a survivor of a school shooting if he or she wasn't wounded?
    They still get a participation title.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    They still get a participation title.

Ha! Using that logic I'm a JFK assassination survivor.

I'm not sure you moondicks understand the definition of survivor. It simply means that they survived. It has nothing to do with being injured.

I watched a Twitter video of 14 and 15 year olds stepping over bodies and blood. All with no physical injuries except a shoulder wound. They may not may not be physically wounded but how they can't be mentally wounded? We are not talking about Marines but kids going to school. They are not trained to be fired on unarmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I'm not sure you moondicks understand the definition of survivor. It simply means that they survived. It has nothing to do with being injured.
    I'll confess to being a moondick just to put that behind us, but if there's a shark attack on a beach where I'm swimming, but I'm not hit, I don't think I've survived anything. All due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I watched a Twitter video of 14 and 15 year olds stepping over bodies and blood. All with no physical injuries except a shoulder wound. They may not may not be physically wounded but how they can't be mentally wounded? We are not talking about Marines but kids going to school. They are not trained to be fired on unarmed.

If they were fired upon, they survived being fired upon. Someone tried to kill them. They were in danger and survived. Sorry for not making that distinction earlier.

I'll confess to being a moondick just to put that behind us, but if there's a shark attack on a beach where I'm swimming, but I'm not hit, I don't think I've survived anything. All due respect.
    This is not a personal attack on you, but that makes zero sense. Of course the people who witnessed the attack, and were potential targets, are survivors.
    Carolina Counsel

What if 31 people were bitten on the beach and 17 of them died?

What if someone was on a plane that crashed, but had no injuries? What if someone was in the World Trade Center on 911 but got out before it collapsed?

All survived and are by definition survivors.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 02-20-2018 at 09:30 PM.

How about this for a rule. Anyone who attempts a mass shooting is hung. I would be ok if their name and photo was distributed in this scenario.

What CC and UGA had said. Anyone who didn't get shot is just fortunate. That idiot woulda killed everyone in the school if he could've.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 02-20-2018 at 09:42 PM.

If they were fired upon, they survived being fired upon. Someone tried to kill them. They were in danger and survived. Sorry for not making that distinction earlier.
    I get your point, though.