Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transport Service

Default Transport Service

Anyone here own or work for a transport service? May have a large item I need moved from Biloxi to Pawleys in the next few weeks because don't have the time to go get it myself.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Uship, very inexpensive in my experience

What do you need moved? Dimensions?

35’ Long X 11’ wide X 14’ Tall. Should be about the dimensions of the whole rig, trailer and all. 9-10k pounds.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The squatty shuttle could've strapped that thing on top, and flown it right in.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    35’ Long X 11’ wide X 14’ Tall. Should be about the dimensions of the whole rig, trailer and all. 9-10k pounds.
    Bluewater Marine Transport(Mike)
    Bluewatermarinetransport@gmail.com

Flynn Marine Transport(Caj)
    http://www.flynnmarine.com/

I have used both of these to haul for me back and forth from South Fla. Your trailer or their trailer, doesn't matter. Both Licensed and insured...

Just for reference, my last trip(exact same dimensions, but heavier) with Mike cost me $625 from Ft Laud to Chas, travel lift to travel lift on his trailer. If he hooks and goes to my trailer it is less than that. Includes all necessary permits(will have wide load permits in several states coming from LA) and DOT trip tickets.

You 100% sure on the weight? Not insinuating anything, I just know that my boat alone is 12800 on the slings almost bone dry, plus the trailer and the dimensions are basically identical.

Caj is a young fella who hustles and is wide open, Mike is a retired gentleman that does this to keep busy and is super meticulous...if you are flexible on travel dates it can save a ton. I have phone numbers for both at the office....holler if you need them
    Last edited by FishSticker; 02-19-2018 at 09:53 AM.

What did you get?
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Thinking more about this, it will need to come back on its own wheels if capable due to max height of 13'6", unless you are going to put it on a container and ship it port to port which I cant see making sense either logistically nor financially. Again for reference, I am 13'4" to the top of the radar array on the trailer. May want to include the cost of trailer service in the offer if in questionable shape or maint history is unknown.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 02-19-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Bluewater Marine Transport(Mike)
    Bluewatermarinetransport@gmail.com

Flynn Marine Transport(Caj)
    http://www.flynnmarine.com/

I have used both of these to haul for me back and forth from South Fla. Your trailer or their trailer, doesn't matter. Both Licensed and insured...

Just for reference, my last trip(exact same dimensions, but heavier) with Mike cost me $625 from Ft Laud to Chas, travel lift to travel lift on his trailer. If he hooks and goes to my trailer it is less than that. Includes all necessary permits(will have wide load permits in several states coming from LA) and DOT trip tickets.

You 100% sure on the weight? Not insinuating anything, I just know that my boat alone is 12800 on the slings almost bone dry, plus the trailer and the dimensions are basically identical.

Caj is a young fella who hustles and is wide open, Mike is a retired gentleman that does this to keep busy and is super meticulous...if you are flexible on travel dates it can save a ton. I have phone numbers for both at the office....holler if you need them
    Just a guestimate on the weight. Boat, motors and contents are probably 9K, depends on if it has fuel in it. I’ll contact them, some of these prices I’m getting are stupid. For that money I’m taking the F250 on a road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    What did you get?
    Nothing, yet.

Found Mike's(BMT) number in an old email....912-409-8813

Appreciate it.

Pulled a 36’ all over the east coast and gulf with a 2500HD, Biloxi is a breeze- go grab it yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Pulled a 36’ all over the east coast and gulf with a 2500HD, Biloxi is a breeze- go grab it yourself!
    My problem is not being able to do it, it’s time to do it. I’ve got a ton going on and getting more every day.

Give me your truck keys, I'll be back in a week.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

you cant hide money....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you cant hide money....
    Sure you can, in a boat, the fuel tank, the insurance, the service etc. I like to fish, I like to have fun and want my boys to grow up doing those things. Besides, it was my wife's idea and I'm taking advantage of it.

This thread makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Found Mike's(BMT) number in an old email....912-409-8813
    Spoke with him, thanks for the info.

Im also curious how this turns out...I might have an item that I may possibly buy that my wife said I could, that I might need delivered, or might not...who knows? Im so damn busy I can't get away to get this thing that I plan to use a bunch if and when I dont get it....its gonna probably be totally awesome....