Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transport Service

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spinny Derbish View Post
    Im also curious how this turns out...I might have an item that I may possibly buy that my wife said I could, that I might need delivered, or might not...who knows? Im so damn busy I can't get away to get this thing that I plan to use a bunch if and when I dont get it....its gonna probably be totally awesome....
    Well dickhead, if the survey and engine inspection pans out on Wednesday, I’ll be buying it. I like to have my ducks in a row and make sure my bases are covered. I could wait until after everything is settled, then try and find a shipping company during one of their busiest times of the year. Then have to wait all while the current owner has cancelled his contract with the drystack it’s currently housed in. At that point the Boat is sitting in the yard on a trailer where no one gives a damn about it.

I’m busy running a business. If I can get a reasonable price to have it shipped, then I can continue working and not take time from that.

But I hope you get whatever you may be possibly wanting.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 02-19-2018 at 10:38 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spinny Derbish View Post
    Im also curious how this turns out...I might have an item that I may possibly buy that my wife said I could, that I might need delivered, or might not...who knows? Im so damn busy I can't get away to get this thing that I plan to use a bunch if and when I dont get it....its gonna probably be totally awesome....

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well dickhead, if the survey and engine inspection pans out on Wednesday, I’ll be buying it. I like to have my ducks in a row and make sure my bases are covered. I could wait until after everything is settled, then try and find a shipping company during one of their busiest times of the year. Then have to wait all while the current owner has cancelled his contract with the drystack it’s currently housed in. At that point the Boat is sitting in the yard on a trailer where no one gives a damn about it.

I’m busy running a business. If I can get a reasonable price to have it shipped, then I can continue working and not take time from that.

Lol you had to think that was funny

That shit was funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post

Looks like you might be in need of one of these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson