Thread: Texas Kids Feel Safe With Guns Around

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Texas Kids Feel Safe With Guns Around

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Oh look, a school district with some sense.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Them Texans tend to talk a lot of smack, but they also tend to do stuff the right way. Often.

If people would just revert back to what the constitution says, the vast majority of this stuff would be taken care of.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    If people would just revert back to what the constitution says, the vast majority of this stuff would be taken care of.
    What you had said.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    What you had said.
    It is amazing how people can forget the wisdom of those that lived before us.

Right now, this country is acting like a bunch of teenagers. As little kids, we think our elders are the smartest people in the world. But, as we get older and hit our teenage years, we wonder how our they managed to survive because of their stupidity. Then at some point down the road, we finally realize that we were the stupid ones, and wish we would've listened more carefully to what they told us.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    If people would just revert back to what the Bible says, the vast majority of this stuff would be taken care of.
    FIFY, not that the Constitution was wrong but the Good Book gave us the Constitution and a lot more.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    FIFY, not that the Constitution was wrong but the Good Book gave us the Constitution and a lot more.
    I will absolutely agree with that. And I'm willing to bet that the vast majority, if not all, of these people came from a home that shut the door on God years earlier.

Thomas Jefferson

Preach, fellas.

That meme that’s making its rounds again that goes:

God, why do you let these awful things happen in our schools? A Concerned Student

Concerned Student, I’m no longer allowed in your schools. God

Is very appropriate.

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Luke 22:36

Thomas Jefferson