Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: College Baseball

I mean 18-3

Found it. Ass cutting...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Wo'h Iggle.

It’s 21-4 if anybody was wondering.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

They call it after 7 innings if losing by 10 or more. Go Tigers

Must be an ACC thing....

Nice story bro....
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    It’s 21-4 if anybody was wondering.....

When did baseball start become important. I thought it wasn't even worth mentioning.

And just to clarify,......nobody was wondering.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-23-2018 at 07:46 PM.

ACC only matters in basketball, but come to think of it, you guys hold an NCAA record in basketball too.
    My bad
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-23-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    When did baseball start become important. I thought it wasn't even worth mentioning.

Yeah, your boy ECU asked for the score earlier, so I was just keeping him informed. Nice try tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Real Important to you and a lot more back when the Cocks were good. ALOONG TIME AGO I might add but in your lifetime. I would cherish the moment If was you.-------- 5
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Setting records. Good ones. #clemsoning

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Clemson had a boy homer from both sides of the plate in one inning... that’s just stupid

Stupid good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ACC only matters in basketball, but come to think of it, you guys hold an NCAA record in basketball too.
    My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Yeah, your boy ECU asked for the score earlier, so I was just keeping him informed. Nice try tho

Those two may be good as gold IRL, but on here they are #DEAD_FROM_THE_NECK_UP

Its getting so bad in the sports world that I am beginning to feel sorry for USuCk fans. Kind of like I feel bad for retards, hunchbacks, midgets, Yankees, democrats, and people from Ohio. They just are not compatible to the real world.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Anyone watching UGA/Ole Miss game? One of the craziest plays I have ever seen just went down to allow UGA to tie it up in the 8th.

Shoulda listened to his catcher. That was stoopid, especially when you have UGA down.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    Anyone watching UGA/Ole Miss game? One of the craziest plays I have ever seen just went down to allow UGA to tie it up in the 8th.
    Just got it turned on. I saw the following in the recap, but I didn't exactly follow. So pitcher made a throwing error and 2 scored?

Schunk reached on a fielder's choice, advanced to second on a throwing error by p, advanced to third (3-2 BSFBB); Johnson scored, unearned; Talley scored, unearned.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Just got it turned on. I saw the following in the recap, but I didn't exactly follow. So pitcher made a throwing error and 2 scored?
    Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Ball was hit back to the pitcher, there was no force at home, but for whatever reason he decided to come home with the ball. The catcher and everyone else was yelling to go to first. I guess it rattled him and he threw it home anyways and threw it to the backstop. Both runs scored, and the batter advanced all the way to 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs. Ball was hit back to the pitcher, there was no force at home, but for whatever reason he decided to come home with the ball. The catcher and everyone else was yelling to go to first. I guess it rattled him and he threw it home anyways and threw it to the backstop. Both runs scored, and the batter advanced all the way to 3rd.
    Thanks. Just saw the replay clip. The guy that was on 2nd, must have been moving. He wasn't far behind the one on 3rd.

Homerun for the dawgs!