Thread: Alan Singing A Song To His Mom

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Alan Singing A Song To His Mom

This is good stuff.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He's sings my favorites here, The old Red Book Hymns. These are the ones I was raised on and some of them still give me cold chills.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They should give us all chills.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    They should give us all chills.
    I agree, sir!!!

Good stuff.

heck yeah....some of the first i ever remember listening too....mom and i are seeing him in Sept