Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McMaster vs Smith? Ducktape?

This will be the second time I’ve ever voted for a democrat...

Henry is a cunt...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You are one dumb mother f*****
    I concur.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    McMaster made his name sending his high school friends to prison for selling weed.

Smith made his by leaving his law practice, family, and transferring out of the JAG Corps to lead a company in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post

Henry is a cunt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

McMaster will not get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post

Henry is a cunt...
    You and me both, brother. I couldn't justify voting for McMaster if I tried.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why the disdain for McMaster?
    Carolina Counsel

I would not write Templeton out so quickly. She won lots of respect in SC by turning DHEC around, well at least getting it out of the ditch and doing things that were not politically popular to make it happen. Having said that, it would be hard to believe that any democrat could win in SC for governor. There is no lottery or poker machine money this time around. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I can't vote for anyone that can identity as a Democrat. I don't care if he castrated bin laden with a spoon.
    Uh huh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Why vote for Democrat if you don't like your guy? Don't get it.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Why the disdain for McMaster?
    Read about operation jackpot
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Why vote for Democrat if you don't like your guy? Don't get it.
    Because I share more views with his probable opponent...

Like not being a cunt..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Just remember, if he is a democrat, he shares the same political beliefs as another politician from SC that we can’t mention on here.

Not meaning to sound insulting, but some of these comments reflect how the sewer rat politicians keep their jobs.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Only way I would vote democrat is if Hillary was a Republican.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I sit there every day and watch how Smith votes. He does not vote like a republican. He votes with the democrats. I still like him but his views are far different than mine.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Well if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck maybe you're a duck too, if you vote for ducks. That's fine too. I may have assumed differently.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Not meaning to sound insulting, but some of these comments reflect how the sewer rat politicians keep their jobs.
    Yyyyup

And it’s why we’ll see another Lindsey graham term.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Just remember, if he is a democrat, he shares the same political beliefs as another politician from SC that we can’t mention on here.
    Bingo. He won't have much choice but to follow the Democrat agenda, whether he wants to or not. I'll thank him for his service, but he's beholding to the Dems and that cancels any good he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I sit there every day and watch how Smith votes. He does not vote like a republican. He votes with the democrats. I still like him but his views are far different than mine.
    He may be a nice guy and a decent person, but he'll vote with the D's.

I don't like or really trust McMasters either, but if it's between those two the R wins. And for the foreseeable future, based on the Democrat Party and the DNC overall, it will be a cold day in Hell for me to support any Democrat.

As for Graham, I'll work to help any competitor of his in the primary. He needs to go to whatever rock he can crawl under, or maybe we can trade him to AZ for a future draft choice...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    Check your grammar before you criticize others. Or maybe you don't have to if you quote a bible verse in your title?
    Nope. That's the way I meant to write it. I suppose I could have worded it differently to make it easier reading.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

On Smith.

I have talked with two Democrats and one Republican. Two of those have ties to the House where business is conducted. The other is tied to Richland County. They all know James Smith.

The comments are that he is generally tied to the 2nd amendment but may want to have some common sense laws. I suppose that may be particularly true with the recent events.

He is a hunter and likely to support DNR. Ducktape may be able to tell us more if he, Smith, has actually supported DNR.

He supposedly has typical views of a trial lawyer with government ties and influences. I have heard that he knows SC ABC laws well. That comes from a client.

He does not support freedom of choice in education in SC but he does support the public education. I don't know if that carries over to the USC and Clemson budgets.

He does have a strong background in the military.

Now, because of my inquiries, I have been told he would be glad to sit down and talk about things. Would anyone else be interested in a very informal get together with him?

And no. I am not pushing him. He does seem like a strong candidate to watch. I think McMaster would have to screw up to not beat him. I do think he is the better of all Democrats running.

And I'm told, also, Templeton wants to be the next Haley.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.