Thread: Hammer meet nail

Default Hammer meet nail

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ion-too-large/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here. Good post, sir.

"In Afghanistan, we spend about $50 billion each year. Where does the money go? For troops and weapons, of course, but billions have also been spent on roads, bridges, and schools for Afghanistan. Seems a shame that bridges, roads, and schools crumble here while we persist in nation-building abroad. Maybe it’s time to do some nation-building at home."

Exactly. But let us be outraged over grape soda and SNAP cards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I will not argue with the question Rand presented.

However what is the only function the gubment is actually mandated to do?
    Protect the citizens of the country aka fund a military.

All the social crap especially WIC, SNAP, No child left behind, MEDICARE, Social Security, on and on none of it should be a function of government.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

Maybe you can only focus on one thing.....???? I don't know. But if we weren't spending 50B in AFG per year we could come close I'd guess to feeding this entire nation, at least the people that actually NEED help and still spend less money. Just a thought. Related issues?... I'm gonna say yes. I'd assume you could put two and two together since you'd still have 6 fingers left over. Maybe not?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

You, and several other people, (apparently) missed my point in that whole debacle. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You, and several other people, (apparently) missed my point in that whole debacle. Wow.
    Or maybe he wasn’t point a finger at you?

Damn the estrogen in here this week.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Or maybe he wasn’t point a finger at you?

Damn the estrogen in here this week.

Yeah, almost Knoxvillian...

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Maybe you can only focus on one thing.....???? I don't know. But if we weren't spending 50B in AFG per year we could come close I'd guess to feeding this entire nation, at least the people that actually NEED help and still spend less money. Just a thought. Related issues?... I'm gonna say yes. I'd assume you could put two and two together since you'd still have 6 fingers left over. Maybe not?
    That is my point, many seen to think the budget crisis is just welfare or it is the most heated. Paul's point here will not get much traction among conservatives. Bush is no better than Obama on debt and Trump and this Republican Congress is doing the same.

Yeah, almost Knoxvillian...

Reach

I got your point but you lost it when you keep going and wanted a homecoming king vote off. As I told you before don't try so hard.

I got your point but you lost it when you keep going and wanted a homecoming king vote off. As I told you before don't try so hard.

By "try so hard", you mean defend myself when people call me out? That's what you mean?

I'm so confused after reading that ten page abortion of a thread. You're not black? Is your name even Bart?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I'm so confused after reading that ten page abortion of a thread. You're not black? Is your name even Bart?
    You read all of that?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Bush is no better than Obama on debt and Trump and this Republican Congress is doing the same.
    Bush was not quite as bad, but your point is made; the difference between a classic conservative and neo-conservative is primarily one of fiscal responsibility. I'm not smart enough to know the solution to our national debt and deficit spending, but it's sad that those who are [Ron and Rand Paul are] don't have a wider audience.

If you can do basic third grade addition, subtraction and know what a negative number is then you're smart enough.

The problem isn't smarts. It's the testicular fortitude to stand up and say, "No you can't have a candy bar and if you throw a tantrum I'll leave you in the store."

Job security in Washington has created this problem.

I remember working for an environmental laboratory as a young officer in the Air Force. 80% of the staff was civilian and 80% of them were as worthless as tits on a boar hog. When Clinton started in on the budget, the Generals knew where to trim the fat. I hated that Slick Willy was my CIC but as a taxpayer, that was beautiful shit to watch. Rand Paul gets it.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead