Thread: Cops Grill Senator For Sex Crime

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Cops Grill Senator For Sex Crime

Watch Cops Grill Senator for Monstrous Sex Crime

A year ago, Ralph Shortey served in the Oklahoma state senate as a Republican. That changed March 9, 2017, when cops found him in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy. He was seen wearing a shirt that referenced a bible verse about wives obeying their husbands (RELATED: WATCH: Cops Release Footage Catching Senator In DEPLORABLE Act). Now police have released interrogation footage from four days later. In the video, they confront him with evidence he solicited the teen for sex.

“So here’s the deal, Ralph,” an investigator said. “You and I both know what the truth is, and the truth is not what you’re telling us.”

Early in the footage, Shortey can be seen asking if the teenager was “legitimately underage.” He insisted he only had the boy over to his house once to play video games, and they met at a coffee shop a couple of times.

The teen said Shortey was well aware that he was underage, according to one investigator.

Source: Law & Crime
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Busted the fag! Good work.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

iT surprises me that He was a Repulbican

Quote Originally Posted by PartiotSmithWesson View Post
    iT surprises me that He was a Repulbican
    Why?

They're a different color of the exact same cloth.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

It ain't about Republican or Democrap, it's about being a fag and a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Why?

They're a different color of the exact same cloth.
    hah hah hah i guesS i forgot aboyut FLIMSY hah hah hah hah

Quote Originally Posted by PartiotSmithWesson View Post
    hah hah hah i guesS i forgot aboyut FLIMSY hah hah hah hah
    See what I mean.

Tsk, tsk.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"