View Poll Results: What will happen in the after math of Florida?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, this is part of a free society

50 49.02%
  • Teachers & CWP holders will be allowed to carry on campus

12 11.76%
  • Jeff Sessions will come take all your black rifles in a mass round up.

5 4.90%
  • A few tweets and politicians making laws that limit law abiding citizens from 2nd A rights.

35 34.31%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What will happen after Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    That's exactly why decisions should NOT be made by highly emotional people. Logic flies right out the window.
    Ed Zackery
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Serious Question:
    If something like this happens at your child’s school and GOD forbid and I emphasized GOD forbid some students get hurt. Will you get rid of the AR ? This is serious question, put all the 2nd amendment stuff aside and answer with your heart. Cause the parents of the kids that was shot, is probably hating a AR and especially the fucked up individual who did it and how he got it.
    Drugs kill more kids than guns. I hear we have a war on drugs but it appears to me that we are losing that war. It damned sure hasn't stopped it. Let them drive these guns underground & see what a shit show it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I often think we don't see thru the eyes of a parent that had a kid murdered during a mass shooting.
    Try looking through the eyes of the MILLIONS of people throughout history who were slaughtered after allowing their "leaders" to assert gun control over them...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Try looking through the eyes of the MILLIONS of people throughout history who were slaughtered after allowing their "leaders" to assert gun control over them...
    I am all about "no gun control" and not fucking with the constitution as it was written.
    My point was, not agreeing with them but right or wrong, I get the emotionally distraught soccer mom screaming about it at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    My wife and I had this very same conversation this weekend. She was a History major and did her thesis project on The Holocaust. Obviously not the only example, but in every single example, take your pick, the first thing they always took were the people's guns. Promised them safety and security from the government, starting rationing food etc. Then when they had no way to defend themselves...

Pardon the simplification but you know the Just.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Seeing all the mindless, crying, young liberals on the news is sad and unfortunate. Even worse...some are are pretty damned cute.

These poor souls will never have a chance if they are already this fucking dumb at such a young age.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    “If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain”
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If you don't see the writing on the wall that something is about to change you're only fooling yourself. I'm seriously concerned about what could happen in the next 5-10 years. We are in the miniority of Americans fellas. Travel outside of the South and you'll realize just how much of a minority our view points and values are. They won't change the constitution, but that won't stop legislation from being passed in the first place. Maybe the courts deem any legislation unconstitutional, maybe not. Either way the next time there is a Dem majority, and it won't be long, there will be changes made that we won't like. Call me chicken little if you want, but I'd rather prepare myself now. I truly don't think they will take what we have, but they'll dang sure make it hard to get things in the future.
    Last edited by Mossback; 02-22-2018 at 12:41 AM.

I'd agree to an extent Mossback. I don't think it will be anything major like all you guns. But the black guns will be a target for sure. At least not in the next 10 years.

The left and the media has learned that if you repeat the same rhetoric enough it will eventually become fact. The immediate response by more and more people after one of these shooting is to blame the NRA. As if the NRA has somehow amassed it's power by magical forces.

Yeah, that's a big negative.

This latest misplaced outrage will pass, and as always, certain democrats will make a showing as they hold their breath hoping the storm passes quickly. They know better. The outcome of a ban is bad enough politically, and right now they don't have the numbers to change a parking ticket law.

Which is why the Florida House has voted down a motion take up a ban on the AR-15. The vote was 36-71.

Turn off CNN and go do something outside.

I don't watch t.v. news brother.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    “If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain”
    Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Yeah, that's a big negative.

This latest misplaced outrage will pass, and as always, certain democrats will make a showing as they hold their breath hoping the storm passes quickly. They know better. The outcome of a ban is bad enough politically, and right now they don't have the numbers to change a parking ticket law.

Which is why the Florida House has voted down a motion take up a ban on the AR-15. The vote was 36-71.

Turn off CNN and go do something outside.

Does this ring a bell?

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994

Which included this in it.

Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I see other companies are cutting ties to the NRA- Hertz, Avis, Budget, Enterprise,Best Western, Wyndham, United Airline and many more. FedEx has not yet, but it doesn’t believe citizens should own AR’s.

Dick's Sporting Goods has announced it will no longer sell "assault-style" rifles and high-capacity mags. And no gun sales of any type to anyone under 21 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I see other companies are cutting ties to the NRA- Hertz, Avis, Budget, Enterprise,Best Western, Wyndham, United Airline and many more. FedEx has not yet, but it doesn’t believe citizens should own AR’s.
    Glad I don’t use any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Dick's Sporting Goods has announced it will no longer sell "assault-style" rifles and high-capacity mags. And no gun sales of any type to anyone under 21 years of age.
    Hell, who buys a gun from Dicks anyway.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think they announce this after just about every violent incident. Maybe they just start back up again a few months later.

Never underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.