View Poll Results: What will happen in the after math of Florida?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, this is part of a free society

50 49.02%
  • Teachers & CWP holders will be allowed to carry on campus

12 11.76%
  • Jeff Sessions will come take all your black rifles in a mass round up.

5 4.90%
  • A few tweets and politicians making laws that limit law abiding citizens from 2nd A rights.

35 34.31%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What will happen after Florida?

[QUOTE=Timsmith;2453219]If y’all think the schools in any state has the money to train teachers to shoot a pistol and train self-defense and make them responsible for the safety and well-being of children in case of a intruder . Y’all lost your damn minds. Their job is too educate .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to private school and sat in used desk and read used books all of my life. I don’t want to hear about what the state can afford or not afford.

[QUOTE=santee11;2453232]
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If y’all think the schools in any state has the money to train teachers to shoot a pistol and train self-defense and make them responsible for the safety and well-being of children in case of a intruder . Y’all lost your damn minds. Their job is too educate .

I went to private school and sat in used desk and read used books all of my life. I don’t want to hear about what the state can afford or not afford.
    Does your wife teach? My wife and probably a lot of others here as well teach. After a day of teaching beyond the capacity of a classroom, then plan for next day, then grade papers, then talk to parents about issues with their child. They ain’t got time to clean their school issued rocket launchers and Glock. I’m saying let the state or school boards hire their own protection, the teachers don’t want the responsibility , they got enough shit to do.

They only work like 1/3 of the year.

Summer and all their "holiday" breaks is plenty of time to complete BUDS and/or ranger school.

Tell her to quit whining.

PoundsignTeacherTired

If y’all think the schools in any state has the money to train teachers to shoot a pistol and train self-defense and make them responsible for the safety and well-being of children in case of a intruder . Y’all lost your damn minds. Their job is too educate .

Amen. We can throw money and resources at this. Just like we have with academics. But at the end of the day the issue is in the home.

We can't ask teachers to be the parents, armed guards, and then ask them to teach as well.

The failure with these kids happens before they ever get to school.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 02-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

Summer and all their "holiday" breaks is plenty of time to complete BUDS and/or ranger school.

PoundsignTeacherTired
    PoundsignLike

PoundsignTeacherTired
    Mine goes to the beach or shopping during the 3 months off. She ain’t got time to go to Paris island for sniper school.

Mine goes to the beach or shopping during the 3 months off. She ain’t got time to go to Paris island for sniper school.
    What beach?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    What beach?
    The one that has sand and water.

Serious Question:
    If something like this happens at your child’s school and GOD forbid and I emphasized GOD forbid some students get hurt. Will you get rid of the AR ? This is serious question, put all the 2nd amendment stuff aside and answer with your heart. Cause the parents of the kids that was shot, is probably hating a AR and especially the fucked up individual who did it and how he got it.

The world just aint a happy place anymore, guys.
    Evolution has been happening since the conception of Adam.

It feels good to be proactive saying stuff like there were warning signs and what not,
    but who is to say that YOUR "warning signs" are legit? Just some other guy that agrees?

By putting that into place, you would be infringing on that individual person and their own rights "for the overall good". EXACTLY the same as the libs do, "for the overall good" is anti American.

Open carry.
    #wildwest

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Also want to add that I do not trust politicians, doctors, lawyers, or credit card people.
    None of them ever tell you the good news.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 02-19-2018 at 09:16 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Serious Question:
    If something like this happens at your child’s school and GOD forbid and I emphasized GOD forbid some students get hurt. Will you get rid of the AR ? This is serious question, put all the 2nd amendment stuff aside and answer with your heart. Cause the parents of the kids that was shot, is probably hating a AR and especially the fucked up individual who did it and how he got it.
    No.

Serious Question:
    I always think this very thing. I saw a mother of a victim screaming and crying about Trump and Republicans defending high capacity assault rifles. While I am a NRA member, been hunting for over 50 years, build and own guns; I often think we don't see thru the eyes of a parent that had a kid murdered during a mass shooting. I get it and this woman almost had me in tears but I really think I wouldn't blame the gun if it was reversed. I would be devastated but that is not what I would be screaming about. Probably would be questioning the security issue and the warning signs that were ignored

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I always think this very thing. I saw a mother of a victim screaming and crying about Trump and Republicans defending high capacity assault rifles. While I am a NRA member, been hunting for over 50 years, build and own guns; I often think we don't see thru the eyes of a parent that had a kid murdered during a mass shooting. I get it and this woman almost had me in tears but I really think I wouldn't blame the gun if it was reversed. I would be devastated but that is not what I would be screaming about. Probably would be questioning the security issue and the warning signs that were ignored
    That's exactly why decisions should NOT be made by highly emotional people. Logic flies right out the window. Were I in her shoes I would be a blubbering emotional mess and would pray someone detached from the situation could stop knee jerk emotional reactions from occurring while being empathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Amen. We can throw money and resources at this. Just like we have with academics. But at the end of the day the issue is in the home.

We can't ask teachers to be the parents, armed guards, and then ask them to teach as well.

The failure with these kids happens before they ever get to school.

Yup. And that’s not easy to fix.

PoundsignTeacherTired
    “Ain’t no tired like teacher tired”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Just pull the local that’s always hiding in the bushes writing “municipal violations” and make him available to the school.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Evolution has been happening since the conception of Adam.
    This is nonsense.

Seeing all the mindless, crying, young liberals on the news is sad and unfortunate. Even worse...some are are pretty damned cute.

These poor souls will never have a chance if they are already this fucking dumb at such a young age.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They are being bought & paid for by the libs. This is straight from their playbook. Why isn't anyone asking why they didn't get this done when they had the upper hand? They were too busy passing Bammy Care in the middle of the night. Just like with illegal aliens, govt hasn't done shit for the last 30 or 40 years.

I see marches and hashtags galore in the near future.