Thread: Praise God!

Default Praise God!

867-5309

Amen. What a blessing that is. Hope they catch the perp with some hot lead.

God is GREAT! He is the shining light in this dark and scary world.

A bullet is way to easy for him. I would like a few hours with him with a pair of needle nose vice grips and some 18" channel locks. I would make that bastard regret every breath of his life.
    cut\'em

Thank God Little Heidi is safe!

I feel there is much, much more to learn from this story. There have been reported and supplied “facts” that don’t jive from the jump, no Amber Alert was ever issued, the suspect description from the mother does not seem to match the suspect Heidi was found with at all.....all of this has created many questions and I hope we will hear the full story.

Regardless, she is safe and God is good.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    Thank God Little Heidi is safe!

I feel there is much, much more to learn from this story. There have been reported and supplied “facts” that don’t jive from the jump, no Amber Alert was ever issued, the suspect description from the mother does not seem to match the suspect Heidi was found with at all.....all of this has created many questions and I hope we will hear the full story.

Regardless, she is safe and God is good.
    I heard South Carolina is one of the states leading in sex trafficking. That's a scary thought. Maybe the perp dropped her to another perp. Seems like they were headed towards Mexico.
    867-5309

I hope they make his head into a canoe...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    I heard South Carolina is one of the states leading in sex trafficking. That's a scary thought. Maybe the perp dropped her to another perp. Seems like they were headed towards Mexico.
    I heard the same just last week about the trafficking here. That has been at the forefront of my mind on this. I just hope we can get more information on this so we know what to look out for.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

They caught that bastard, and are in the process of bringing him back to Charleston.
    "Sweet, hard to beat cold beer and deer drowing."

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    God is GREAT! He is the shining light in this dark and scary world.

A bullet is way to easy for him. I would like a few hours with him with a pair of needle nose vice grips and some 18" channel locks. I would make that bastard regret every breath of his life.
    Vingh Rhames and one of the best movie quotes of all time

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Great news!!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    The statistics are unnerving.

A good friend of mine works for T.B.I. in Tennessee. He said they have a lot of child abduction cases where the children are taken, and they get into Mexico. There they are sold to sleazy adoption agencies, and are adopted by well meaning families back here in the U.S. who have been trying to adopt a child for a while through agencies here in the U.S., but are tired of waiting. Scary as hell how all that happens. So thankful she is safe.

THANK GOD!! it's a miracle they found that little girl safe, but there are things that don;t quite add up

Dude was a convicted felon out on parole. He'd been in on robbery charges among others. The mom got the hell beat out of her in the house and he took off with the little girl. My guess is they walked in on him in the middle of being burglarized and the mom went after him, got beaten up and he grabbed the little girl. Doubt this is the vast sex trafficking conspiracy some want it to be.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013