Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FLA School Shooting Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    The world has gone crazy. A messican in a white supremacist group???
    Recruitment numbers must be down.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Yeah but there is a bullying epidemic these days. Or so they will tell you.

We used to let boys be boys. Now we just dope em up with aderall.

The best way to stop a bully is to punch him in the nose. We can't do that anymore. And even worse we reward the victims of bullying. We coddle them and tell them it isn't fair. Stop giving em a hastag and tell them to toughen up because life isn't always easy.

My son is too young to understand it yet. But he knows that not only do I expect him to defend himself from a bully, but I expect him to be willing to stand up for others. If he gets in trouble at school, so be it. I'll take the day off and we'll go fishing, drink grape soda, and eat gas station hot dogs.
    Best three days my son and I had turkey killin' was when he got suspended for beating the tar out of a bully. We ate waffle house in the morning and cleaned birds in the afternoon. Last day we went to Hooters for supper. Good times.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Wtf is going on with this place??? The shooter is a bad guy, the bully is the bad guy, the doctors are the bad guys, veterans of the military are bad guys, teachers are bad guys, white supremacy groups are bad guys,

Hard to decide who to rail against on this forum...

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    My oldest is bullied by his little brother constantly. I have to make him stand up for himself. My worry is that if he won’t stand up to his little brother he will never stand up to anyone
    I’m guessing your wife has jumped his ass whenever he’s tried to defend himself. Little brother knows it.

Take the chains off and let them fight it out.

I don’t know how it is elsewhere, but in the Army, those of Mexican descent can choose the white ethnic category. You’d be surprised at how some of them insist that they’re white. It doesn’t bother me because that’s their choice to live and believe. The funniest thing was to see a Puerto Rican called Mexican. Fight time.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I don’t know how it is elsewhere, but in the Army, those of Mexican descent can choose the white ethnic category. You’d be surprised at how some of them insist that they’re white. It doesn’t bother me because that’s their choice to live and believe. The funniest thing was to see a Puerto Rican called Mexican. Fight time.
    Kind of like choosing which sex they wanna be I guess. Geez.

Had a guy in my office the other day. He was a blue eyed black guy. We got to talking about his race. My word. He was a 1/4 this, 1/4 that. Bottom line, he was half Puerto rican and half black.