Bible Study Verse
John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (NIV)

Thoughts
Many agencies and organizations have mission statements. The state I work has this one:

"The wildlife division will manage the states wildlife and fisheries resources and their associated habitats for their sustained and equitable use, and for the benefit, welfare, and enjoyment of the citizens of this state and its visitors."

Whenever we need to decide what projects to work on, we can hold them up to this mission statement and see if it lines up with our purpose.
(Ron T)

Action Point
The verse above pretty much sums up the mission of the devil and the mission of Jesus.
When I looked up "mission statement" on Wikipedia it said it's a statement of the purpose of a company, organization or person, its reason for existing.

We have to choose which mission to follow. Deuteronomy 30:19 says, "This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live," (NIV).

When thoughts pop in your head and you wonder where the heck they came from, hold the thought up to John 10:10, if it brings life, great, take it. If not . . . bye, bye.

Sportsman's Tip of the Day
Wrap a few feet of duct tape around your lighter before you throw it in your pack, they make many different cool colors to choose from now a days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk