Thread: That's A Big Pig!!!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default That's A Big Pig!!!

This Boys Is A Stud

Give it a second to load the video.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-13-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    I seen a horse fly... I even seen a house fly... But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything when I see a elephant fly.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." ▬ Edmund Ruffin

"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." --W. Emerson Wright

Is it a sow or boar? Either way it is a big ass pig.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by mudnut1970 View Post
    Is it a sow or boar? Either way it is a big ass pig.
    I don't know for sure I just figured it was a bo' hog cause it's so big compared to the rest of the bunch.
    I seen a horse fly... I even seen a house fly... But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything when I see a elephant fly.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." ▬ Edmund Ruffin

"No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim." --W. Emerson Wright

I wasn't ready for the sound on that video.. my wife's dog just went apeshit

Think the little ones are the babies of the big one

Put a bullet in it and watch it do the dirt twerk.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013