Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Swap Food Stamps for ‘100% American’ Food Packages

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    So am I labeled racist now too since I didn't catch that grape soda is racist? This is some complicated stuff. I think we need some training. I could see if he was talking about a combination of fried chicken, watermelon and schlitz malt liquor. Maybe some Rocawear thrown in.
    apparently it's racist if the person reading it says it is......don't you know nothing about "judging people"?

So am I labeled racist now too since I didn't catch that grape soda is racist? This is some complicated stuff. I think we need some training. I could see if he was talking about a combination of fried chicken, watermelon and schlitz malt liquor. Maybe some Rocawear thrown in.
    Not really, the stereotypes are funny and true in many instances, cuts both ways too. It's more the way there's a piling on for the black folk yet 50% of the recipients are white or Hispanic. Some truly need the assistance but the rest are abusing the system no matter the ethnicity.

Back on topic though, unless you can prove that you cannot work, cannot feed your family even if working or are doing your dead level best to earn your way, you should be cut off from these programs. I like the food package programs, sounds like a helluva idea. I don't like the idea of people starving but, I'm tired of paying for lazy ass people everywhere to live off my dime.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    ...and I tire of that “black community” crap. That went away when red lining went away. My skin color doesn’t make me responsible for an entire ethnici group. You don’t hear people hollering about the white community needing to get their act together because a certain segment of white folk are a drain on the system.

Edited to add: I don’t mean this as a swipe at you Black Bart. I understood your intent.
    These days it's all about the sub groups. People afraid to stand on their own merit hide in the middle of those groups and allow themselves to be defined by the group. The individual is the biggest minority in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Funny this is part of farm bill. Farmers get more handouts than SNAP/EBT/Food Stamp receivers ever thought of.
    Best post of this entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    These days it's all about the sub groups. People afraid to stand on their own merit hide in the middle of those groups and allow themselves to be defined by the group. The individual is the biggest minority in the world today.
    Strong

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Newsflash, I don't answer to you. Your response to the grape soda comments said all anyone needed to know about your stereotyping and racist images
    as anyone on here. But not the first time your hypocrisy has been seen. Carry on, get back to stalking "Frosty" and keep trying to get that post count up, .....you'll get there at this pace
    oh, and I like a grape soda every now and then, so there's that too.
    Again, with the accusations. Please CLEARLY SHOW everyone where I've been a hypocrite. Do so, and I'll PUBLICLY apologize as needed.

And the fact that you know I refer to Frost as such shows me you're sorta stalking me? Can you say, "irony"?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret, BB ain't black, he's as redneck and country as any of the rest of us. If you're judging people by the color of their skin first and not the content of their character, then you're a POS. There's plenty of white folk out there that are not worth the bullet or rope it'd take to put them down as there are black folks.
    'Preciate it, brother. And I want a ride on the Southport 28 or Reg or whatever you get next. I'm a top-notch anchor puller and bsb bailer. Just sayin'...

Well, from someone who just read through this post this morning, it would appear you do. Veiled comments with certain undertones aren't very subtle and pretty much tell a lot.
    Don't go inserting common sense observations into the thread. Stuff like that make some peoples' heads spin.

We're pretty-much bff's now, so this continued sassiness will NOT be tolerated. And who DOESN'T like fried chicken? Well, perhaps, other than anyone from Ohio?

keep reaching, you'll get there. Just calling his bull shit out has nothing to do with his color. He has more "veiled" and direct race tones than anyone in this thread but carry on
    if you need to. This place is going to shit with these newbie race baiters and sensitivity douchenozzles but you get on board with them if you need to. To each his own
    The burden of proof is on you, homie. Please provide ANY point of reference for all to see. I've been waiting for several days now, so I'm not expecting much.

apparently it's racist if the person reading it says it is......don't you know nothing about "judging people"?
    Explain, please. Again, par.

And ECU, you throw accusations out there, but nothing sticks. Hopefully, at some point in your life, you'll realize that the stuff you say (without merit or proof) is EXACTLY THE SAME as how Jessie, Al, Louie, BLM's, and all the rest of the true race-baiters operate. Let that marinate...

#irony

#ownedagain

Whew, I got a headache reading all this bullshit. Carry on
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Not really, the stereotypes are funny and true in many instances, cuts both ways too. It's more the way there's a piling on for the black folk yet 50% of the recipients are white or Hispanic. Some truly need the assistance but the rest are abusing the system no matter the ethnicity.

Back on topic though, unless you can prove that you cannot work, cannot feed your family even if working or are doing your dead level best to earn your way, you should be cut off from these programs. I like the food package programs, sounds like a helluva idea. I don't like the idea of people starving but, I'm tired of paying for lazy ass people everywhere to live off my dime.
    50% of the recipients are White or Hispanic? So you are saying about 13% of the population is receiving the other 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Whew, I got a headache reading all this bullshit. Carry on
    But not so much that you didn't stop...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Best post of this entire thread.
    Exactly. Don't let the grocery store foolery distract you from the big picture.

Are gas station hotdogs covered by SNAP, or WIC, or whatever it is called nowadays?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Are gas station hotdogs covered by SNAP, or WIC, or whatever it is called nowadays?
    You are going to cause Fish to have a melt down

I do not. But I did win a well worn VHS copy of Billy Jack at a Christmas party in 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    No, but I went to a local gas station the other day carrying frozen food that they will cook for you once you use your SNAP card since it wont cover the already cooked food.

If any one of you sombitches bring pitbulls into this conversation I will miss my son's travel ball practice.

Quote Originally Posted by coonsqualler01 View Post
    If any one of you sombitches bring pitbulls into this conversation I will miss my son's travel ball practice.
    Well,
    pitbull-dachshund-mix-breed-dog-rami-fb.jpg

He'll gnaw your ankles off.
    Last edited by Bownut; 02-14-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    No, but I went to a local gas station the other day carrying frozen food that they will cook for you once you use your SNAP card since it wont cover the already cooked food.
    So, if they grab a pack of dogs out the cooler and a pack of buns off the shelf, they can pay for them with their whatever card, and then nuke them in the microwave? I wonder if the attendant will allow them to use the condiments by the already cooked ones, or do they have to tip the attendant first? But bottle or can sodas are covered, correct? How about fountain drinks? Would those fruity slushy drinks fall in the same category as the fountain drinks?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Et tu brute. A frigging midget pitbull.