Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Swap Food Stamps for ‘100% American’ Food Packages

Why does Bart have to be black?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

That's right. It's grape.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    My Man!
    Funny how outta this entire thread, that's the only thing that resonated with you. Par.

Oh, and you called me out on another thread a few days ago, but still haven't produced anything. Again, par.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Why does Bart have to be black?
    blackbart1.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bart_(outlaw)

Show me one word that references color in that post.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

If you don’t like grape soda and Red Rock you’re a yankee communist.

Since we're just throwing things out there, do you do Karate? Like Billy Jack

This thread proves what is wrong with society as a whole. Call me ignorant, but I look at it for what it's worth. People of all skin tones abusing the system. Yes, the area I live in seems to have a higher visible percentage of blacks on welfare, than other races. But there are plenty with a lot lighter skin tones using it also. And it gets my blood boiling when I see someone in the grocery line ahead of me with 2 buggies full and doing 2 transactions. The first they are paying with their card, and the second they pull out a roll of cash. If something doesn't qualify to be paid for with the card, they just move it to the next buggy and pay for it with cash.

What we as a society need to do is quit worrying about trying to not offended people. No matter what we say or do, someone is going to find it offensive, and cry racism. There are several rights that are granted us in our Constitution, but one of them is not the right to not be offended. If anything, we all are granted the right to be offended by the 1st ammendment. Thomas Jefferson may have said it, but he is not the one to "coin" the phrase, "I may not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Racism exists. It has since there were people that didn't look the same, and will continue to exist until our Lord and Savior returns. It absolutely is not the responsibility of the government to take from one and give to another. That is stealing, no matter how you look at it. It creates government dependency, and government dependency is a drain on the productive members of society. Charity is best handled by the individual, be it through the church or any other organization set up by individuals. And sometimes, the best love is tough love.

And my girls love orange and grape soda.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Funny how outta this entire thread, that's the only thing that resonated with you. Par.

Oh, and you called me out on another thread a few days ago, but still haven't produced anything. Again, par.
    Newsflash, I don't answer to you. Your response to the grape soda comments said all anyone needed to know about your stereotyping and racist images
    as anyone on here. But not the first time your hypocrisy has been seen. Carry on, get back to stalking "Frosty" and keep trying to get that post count up, .....you'll get there at this pace
    oh, and I like a grape soda every now and then, so there's that too.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-14-2018 at 09:00 AM.

I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret, BB ain't black, he's as redneck and country as any of the rest of us. If you're judging people by the color of their skin first and not the content of their character, then you're a POS. There's plenty of white folk out there that are not worth the bullet or rope it'd take to put them down as there are black folks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm not into arguing. Nor judging, it's not my place.. but I don't think I'm really country.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm not into arguing. Nor judging, it's not my place.. but I don't think I'm really country.
    No, you're dapper. More of the genteel set, a Garden and Gun type. It's good, brings a bit of civility to this place, maybe.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Thanks for the history lesson, Merg. I've been down that road countless times and never he meaning behind the name.
    You bet. I remember when it was still operational in the early 1960s. I think it's final death came with LBJs Great Society Plan in 1964-65.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret, BB ain't black, he's as redneck and country as any of the rest of us. If you're judging people by the color of their skin first and not the content of their character, then you're a POS. There's plenty of white folk out there that are not worth the bullet or rope it'd take to put them down as there are black folks.
    I don't think anyone gives a rats ass what color he is or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a rats ass what color he is or anyone else for that matter.
    Well, from someone who just read through this post this morning, it would appear you do. Veiled comments with certain undertones aren't very subtle and pretty much tell a lot.

So am I labeled racist now too since I didn't catch that grape soda is racist? This is some complicated stuff. I think we need some training. I could see if he was talking about a combination of fried chicken, watermelon and schlitz malt liquor. Maybe some Rocawear thrown in.

I'm a little country.

And Rock n roll
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I am an enigma. Coo coo ca cho

I wish conservatives would be as adamant about corporate welfare and national debt as they are social welfare. Then the things like SCANA leaders leaving with golden parachutes. There are many programs politicians use to steal our earnings to fund that are not Constitutional.

I saw a lady in the supermarket last week with a cart full of off brand chips and sodas (grape and orange) then another cart of staples items. She swiped one snap or WIC card, then another, then another until finally paying a few dollars cash by breaking a hundred dollar bill. She was no less than 300lbs. That is frustrating to witness but it is out in the public for everyone to see, most of the other earnings theft is hidden and generate less emotion and Conservatives are more. apathetic toward it.

Most use public assistance less than 3 or 4 years but most seem to group everyone as generational abusers.

We all stereotype at some point, the middle school pickup lines with speed bump, required turn signals and students exiting cars in a timely is the worse for me.

Then the Meat Center selling out steaks the 1st Saturday of every month is a travesty also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, from someone who just read through this post this morning, it would appear you do. Veiled comments with certain undertones aren't very subtle and pretty much tell a lot.
    keep reaching, you'll get there. Just calling his bull shit out has nothing to do with his color. He has more "veiled" and direct race tones than anyone in this thread but carry on
    if you need to. This place is going to shit with these newbie race baiters and sensitivity douchenozzles but you get on board with them if you need to. To each his own