Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swap Food Stamps for ‘100% American’ Food Packages

When I saw grape soda I immediately sensed black person but the candy bar was neutral so I was lost. Should have read, grape soda and Skittles. For the record, I personally only know white people whom get the SNAP benefits but I racially think black people when I hear SNAP. Back in the day, black kids use to say "ole Snap". Im racist and admit it but ole Black Bart be welcome to go fishing with me any day of the week.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    40% of SNAP recipients are white. Seems to me that you are the racist.
    So you're saying that 60% are minorities? Thanks for helping make my point.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    When I saw grape soda I immediately sensed black person but the candy bar was neutral so I was lost. Should have read, grape soda and Skittles. For the record, I personally only know white people whom get the SNAP benefits but I racially think black people when I hear SNAP. Back in the day, black kids use to say "ole Snap". Im racist and admit it but ole Black Bart be welcome to go fishing with me any day of the week.
    Finally, some honesty. And PD, JWS, Bownutz, and everyone else graspin' at straws was thinking the same thing. I applaud you sir.

And you're welcome on my boat as well, sir. As are PD, JWS, and even Bownutz.

So your asking if he replaced grape soda with mt. Dew would it still be racist? I guess if I lived my life looking for stupid shit to be inferred as racist I guess you could perceive it that way. Can you be racist against white people?

*you're

I haven't been offended by anything on this thread, nor do I live my life seeking to be. Maybe you really aren't capable of understanding my point, and for that, I'm sorry.

Also, a lotta people assume I'm black, because I call them out when I question something they're saying. Those same people play the "race-baiter" card, which is the very definition of irony. For that, I'm sorry as well.

And lastly, Anna Kooiman is super-hot. I feel absolutely no prejudice against her. Carry on.

JWS, let me say it from a white man, if u say Mt Dew it's associated with white country trash. Black people don't drink Mt. Dew nor smoke Marlboro, they smoke New Ports.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    You sound like one of the folks that looks for shit to be offended by. I read his statement and didn't associate it with black people. I live in Knightsville and if you haven't seen a white person buy those things with an EBT card, you ain't been to a Dollar General around here. I guess I don't have two licks of sense like the PC police brigade.
    I saw a young white gal at a Summerville stop and rob grab a Monster and two candy bars with her card...and a pack of smokes with cash.

Mandatory drug tests for any type goverment assistance !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    The Meat Center in Lancaster might close down.
    The bilo by my house would be in trouble for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Finally, some honesty. And PD, JWS, Bownutz, and everyone else graspin' at straws was thinking the same thing. I applaud you sir.

And you're welcome on my boat as well, sir. As are PD, JWS, and even Bownutz.
    Should I bring the grape soda?

Just shorten the time somebody can be on SNAP or any other program.

Deciding what and what they can't eat is fascist, and a very slippery slope.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    *you're

I haven't been offended by anything on this thread, nor do I live my life seeking to be. Maybe you really aren't capable of understanding my point, and for that, I'm sorry.

Also, a lotta people assume I'm black, because I call them out when I question something they're saying. Those same people play the "race-baiter" card, which is the very definition of irony. For that, I'm sorry as well.

And lastly, Anna Kooiman is super-hot. I feel absolutely no prejudice against her. Carry on.
    Hahaha and I just thought you were black because you’re name is black bart. You really got me with that one.

Ok I’ll be honest here when I heard grape soda the person in the mental image in my head was black and when I heard mt. dew or sun drop the person was white with a sleeveless T-shirt and his jeans were tucked into his boots. I’m still laughing and I guess I just find stereotypes funny. Color of a mans skin doesn’t make me judge them on if they are a good person or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it's a Nehi?
    Last edited by Highstrung; 02-13-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    Agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Should I bring the grape soda?
    If that's what you drink, absolutely. Let me know and we'll go. Standing offer.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Just shorten the time somebody can be on SNAP or any other program.

Absolutely.

Deciding what and what they can't eat is fascist, and a very slippery slope.
    To a certain extent, but if you pay for your own food, one of the perks is getting to decide the menu...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Ok I’ll be honest here when I heard grape soda the person in the mental image in my head was black and when I heard mt. dew or sun drop the person was white with a sleeveless T-shirt and his jeans were tucked into his boots. I’m still laughing and I guess I just find stereotypes funny. Color of a mans skin doesn’t make me judge them on if they are a good person or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used the "tenny shoes" reference, because Sportin' said it a while ago, and I laugh every time the vision enters my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    What if it's a Nehi?
    Biggie swore by Welch's, so I'm guessing that's the standard, but I'm not sure.

What if it's a Nehi?
    Now come on HS, how about give 'em a challenge... that "pop" just screams Tasmanian transsexual...

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Can you catch 10 lb bass? I mean, we could probably just catch one and take turns with pictures of it to post in that other thread.

Orange drink would be a dead giveaway. Lol

What if it's a Nehi?
    Peach Nehi and moonpies bruh. That’s how we rolled in Tallahassee.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    This is so obvious, simple, effective, and NOT racist. Crazy this qualifier isn’t in place already. Trump gets welfare reform in place and I’ll be happy....even if he does nothing else.