Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Swap Food Stamps for ‘100% American’ Food Packages

grape soda. Damn. Just sayin.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He was called out by three or four folks on here for double standard shit regarding race, stereotyping or such, insinuating others were racist then crawfished. etc.
    He deflected everything to this BS. He is trying so hard to be relevant. You can read through all the crap and see for yourself.
    He was exposed and is all butthurt and acting like a punk. I just put his ass on ignore.
    Hi Micah!
    Hi there friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Oh man, he is going to go rabid over your engrish.
    oh yeah, I forgot he is the new grammar Nazi police too, just another form of deflecting away from his being called
    out by several folks on here including you, which you did notice he side skirted your comments too.
    Who gives a fuck really. Fool acts desperate or something.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-15-2018 at 10:21 PM.

oh yeah, I forgot he is the new grammar Nazi police too, just another form of deflecting away from his being called
    out by several folks on here including you, which you did notice he side skirted your comments too.
    #DoitforDale

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    grape soda. Damn. Just sayin.
    I know right, and his crazy ass was the first one to insinuate it being racist to the poster......exposing his own stereotyping.
    Hi Jodi, I have added your wife to my prayer list. Hope she is doing Ok!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-15-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    Alrite let me get this straight? Bb wants a poll to find out who like who? Lol
    Yes, you know, like Kayakkillshot likes to challenge folks when he gets called on his BS.
    Same strategy, two peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I’m doing well man. Staying crazy busy but it stops around 1630 everyday so I cannot complain. Ready to start fishing soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fishing's on my radar, too. Need to get my FIL off the couch!

Quote Originally Posted by TWIGG View Post
    I posted up a long response but it got lost before I could post. So I will just start by saying that you're the one with skewed view of history. At the time of the passing of the civil rights law there were 5 black representatives in the house and none in the senate. So how is that working together. Working together is when both sides are needed to influence the outcome of the vote. And if you actually think the klan is still relevant I will gladly give you a box of bullets to take care of the two dozen or so that still exist.
    You just proved my point about a skewed view of history. Do you truly believe that Congress was solely responsible for the civil rights act? Saying so you ignore several civil rights activists, both black and white, whose peaceful protests which were largely met with violence, painted the government into a corner. I don’t mean to sound insulting, but you are truly naive if you think that there are only a dozen or so klansmen are left.

I don’t want to put words to in your mouth, but you’re starting to come across as if blacks haven’t accomplished jack in this country if it wasn’t for white people. I highly recommend that you just simply google the civil rights movement. I also have this feeling that you’re cemented in your view of that era, so let’s just end this debate. You pop out of nowhere with your 61 post count like a moth to a flame. I’ve got better things to do.
    Last edited by Roddie; 02-15-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Blacks invented the stoplight, peanuts, and Oprah Winfrey.
    Whites are better bc they invented the internet (al gore)

Yep, it’s winter. Ery body is fussin’ n fightin’.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

[QUOTE=Black Bart;2450289]The terms stereotypical and racist often go hand-in-hand, like how the libs say "inner city" or "urban". And let's be clear: I don't know if dude's a racist or not, nor do I really care. But you'd be crazy or blind to think what he said couldn't be taken a certain way, particularly by those who want it to be an issue.

I'm guessing you never saw this, or you decided to overlook it, which is typical for people like you. You don't listen; you're just waiting for your turn to talk. And you say I have an issue with reading comprehension?

I know right, and his crazy ass was the first one to insinuate it being racist to the poster......exposing his own stereotyping.
    I can't believe you don't see the irony in your post(s). Talk about hypocrisy, wow. And if this is you taking the "high road", I'd hate to you see you slummin'.

Alll that being said, we can discuss face-to-face, if you feel it's necessary. Let me know.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 02-16-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Again , personal attacks, name calling and deflection while not addressing a single point in my post. Not very Christian like now was it (re: your Dabo Christianity post and how you are trying to live your life differently now).
    Keep spinning it Bo
    Oh, an fuck off crawfish
    What he means by this is that his deflection still stands.
    Fucker is a newbie and talking about his "skin in the game'
    You cant make this shit up. Our new SCDucks tough guy
    that acts like a 12 year old butthurt bully.
    He was called out by three or four folks on here for double standard shit regarding race, stereotyping or such, insinuating others were racist then crawfished. etc.
    He deflected everything to this BS. He is trying so hard to be relevant. You can read through all the crap and see for yourself.
    He was exposed and is all butthurt and acting like a punk. I just put his ass on ignore, i'll concede to taking the high road
    Hi Micah!
    Yes, you know, like Kayakkillshot likes to challenge folks when he gets called on his BS.
    Same strategy, two peas in a pod.
    This is the coward who's taking the "high road". And then has the stones to say they're gonna pray for someone. Truly classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep, it’s winter. Ery body is fussin’ n fightin’.
    This ain't a fair "fight", man. Dude's tryin' to throw hail Mary's, and the game's been over.

Did you really just go back and highlight cuss words?

Indeed. Part of my being "unstable", I guess. Anyone with a fully-functioning brain will get the point.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 02-16-2018 at 09:04 AM.

There is one interesting thought in this entire thread. Tater made it many pages back. And you simpletons all missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    There is one interesting thought in this entire thread. Tater made it many pages back. And you simpletons all missed it...
    I got it.
    Serious questions, how much land does one need to buy to be considered a "farmer"?
    Do you just need to own agriculture land or do you actually have to plant it?
    Is there a minimum acreage to be classified a "farm"
    or do you just need someone that is good at filling out forms?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-16-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Saw it. Read it. Fist pumped. And even quoted it.