Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Witch phone?

Default Witch phone?

Our hunt club is going to a phone in check and out system. This will require a smart phone. #1 I don't have a smart phone. #2 I don't know how to use one, I still us a flip phone. #3 I have poor signal at the house.I have to go outside to use my phone. #4 My wife and I have Verison plan for 2 phones fo $45.00a month, verison wants $75.00 for one smart phone service and our budget is stretched to the limit because of our medicines. #5 We have alot of places that most cell phones will not work.
    What is the best phone, used or new that is out there, and who has the best and cheapest plan i my area (YORK) county?

Tell them “that’s great, but I’ll be continuing with the sign in board”. Thank you.

Cricket Wireless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Tell them “that’s great, but I’ll be continuing with the sign in board”. Thank you.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

go with the "hich" plan, those witches are an evil bunch.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I’m partial to the wizard phone. Witches are scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I’m partial to the wizard phone. Witches are scary.
    I think the proper terminology is "wicken", but I see what you did there.

I'd be hard pressed to get a phone just for the hunt club app. Can you get access to the site/tool otherwise? Maybe enter it on the computer before you leave.

Another thought is that if you have wifi you could use that and not have a data plan.

You might also look into straight talk at Walmart.

Straight Talk. Buy a $30.00 smart phone and use the cheapest plan ($30/mo?). Pay as you go so you don't need to pay it all year.

Unless you can avoid it altogether, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by deerslayerjohn View Post
    Our hunt club is going to a phone in check and out system. This will require a smart phone. #1 I don't have a smart phone. #2 I don't know how to use one, I still us a flip phone. #3 I have poor signal at the house.I have to go outside to use my phone. #4 My wife and I have Verison plan for 2 phones fo $45.00a month, verison wants $75.00 for one smart phone service and our budget is stretched to the limit because of our medicines. #5 We have alot of places that most cell phones will not work.
    What is the best phone, used or new that is out there, and who has the best and cheapest plan i my area (YORK) county?
    Where is spell when you need it?

Consumercellular.com - Consumer Cellular® Risk Free

I thought someone needed a phone for the EX.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    I thought someone needed a phone for the EX.
    This is a witch phone, not a bitch phone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

you never met my ex.

My dad has an AT&T phone for the farm. You only pay when you use it- $1 per day (I think, unless it's $2). If you hunt 10 times per month, still appreciably cheaper than purchasing a typical plan.
    Carolina Counsel

The man should NOT have to add another damn phone just to hunt, period. He can continue to use whatever they’ve been using and the others can adapt accordingly, the others can buy him a damn phone since they are the ones demanding it or he can call whoever came up with the idea and tell them what his plans are and they can put it in their damn phone.

The man should NOT have to add another damn phone just to hunt, period. He can continue to use whatever they’ve been using and the others can adapt accordingly, the others can buy him a damn phone since they are the ones demanding it or he can call whoever came up with the idea and tell them what his plans are and they can put it in their damn phone.
    The bigger question I have is that if the man can't afford $75 for a phone due to his medicine, how does he have money to join a hunt club in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The bigger question I have is that if the man can't afford $75 for a phone due to his medicine, how does he have money to join a hunt club in the first place?
    This.

Also, he can join another hunt club should he find himself no longer able to abide by the rules of his current club.

Meanie.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Flip phone? Probably wears mismatched camo and shoots a non bottomland gun.

To public land with you, sir!

Hey I got a flip phone . Had a heck of a time finding one though. Only a couple years old.