Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Processed yield

Default Processed yield

How much meat would ya'll expect to get from a 200 pound sow. Had everything but the loins and back straps done in link sausage. I will post the actual yield that I received and the name of the processor after this has been replied to for a few days.

30%
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

You should have about 80lbsof meat de-boned, minus the weight of what you left whole I’d say you probably should get 50-60lbs of sausage.

Had a 200lb +\- hog that I did all sausage and if I remember corrcty got about 75 lbs.

How much got shot up from a certain trigger happy fellow flinging buckshot her way?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Not much Salty. Bitch was suffering from severe head trauma. She musta been kinda close.

Keep talkin' these yields fellas. Make my BP go up as I read this.

50-75#
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Damn Chuck..........I wish.

You got hosed
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

How pregnant was she?
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    How pregnant was she?
    She wasn't. She was just a big ass sow.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 02-10-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Done had the babies and we killed them effers too. Keep the dogs too busy with all them yunguns. You fellas guestimates are way too high for this processor.

Sows that have little ones in tow are generally very thin. Bone to meat will be affected.

Hey Salty..........How bout throw out your estimating skills on the weight of that auburn colored gal you had a date of fate with last saturday and for shits and giggles, how much did the other one weigh ?

This little tribe of swine ate 900 lbs of shelled corn from sunday til saturday morning at daybreak. There was no resemblance to an Obama lemming in the crowd. Other than choice of hair color.

Them effers were about as Svelte as "Okra" Oprah.

I estimate theirs probably 20 to 30 laying in fields, we have shot. Damn dem sumabitches. They destroy our roads , fields, crops and food plots . We shoot , they die and they get harrowed up . We’re running feeders and shoot them regularly. So if anyone has a youngin wanting to kill one or ten, I can hook you up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hate i missed it bucknfloat. They kept me busy sat. Let me know next time. Tim, we need a boat paintin, hog killin weekend.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Bastages are everywhere. Between two groups of us we had 24 dead before lunch. Now, mind, that is including the suckling pigs. Hell, I had a pit bring me one like a damn retriever.