Thread: Anderson, SC native is Marvel "Black Panther"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Anderson, SC native is Marvel "Black Panther"

Anderson, SC native is the first black lead of a Marvel movie and now he’s on the cover of Time

SC native Chadwick Boseman in Marvel's "Black Panther"
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Boseman was great as Jackie Robinson and also as James Brown. Dude can act.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Poor Wesley Snipes as Blade, completely forgotten.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

I graduated with Chad. Hell of a basketball player as well. Smart dude. Graduated, got the hell out of Anderson and did his thing. He has described his “hometown” as being racist and said that people at his high school used to fly rebel flags on their trucks. Good for him. Just stay the fuck in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"Go to Know\"

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I doubt that one is real but it's funny.

I am not going to see this movie

no way no how

I really don't see no one twisting your damn arm and saying you have to.....

Subject matter is too intellectual for you to comprehend I am sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by PartiotSmithWesson View Post
    I am not going to see this movie

no way no how
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm going to see it because my wife and sister in law want to go see it. My wife refuses to go to the movies unless I am with her.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

You big stud, you! She just wants to show you off

Quote Originally Posted by ndbrown213 View Post
    I'm going to see it because my wife and sister in law want to go see it. My wife refuses to go to the movies unless I am with her.
    Hey ND
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Every time some one mentions black panther the word “seen” pops in my head. It’s like a handicap now and it’s because of sc ducks...