Thread: She was so fine I could have eaten her butthole has a whole new meaning

Default She was so fine I could have eaten her butthole has a whole new meaning

An 18-year-old Italian girl who was murdered and dismembered by a Nigerian migrant who was living in Italy on an expired visa could have also been the victim of cannibalism, according to a top criminologist.
    Pamela Mastropietro was found chopped up and dumped on a street with parts of her body stuffed in suitcases last month in the Italian commune of Pollenza.
    Police later arrested 29-year-old Innocent Oseghale in connection with the murder after studying surveillance camera footage. Oseghale, a drug dealer who faced deportation, was the last person to see the young woman alive.
    Authorities searched Oseghale’s and soon discovered items of the victim’s clothing soaked in blood.
    The case took an even more disturbing turn when surgeon, psychiatrist and criminologist Professor Alessandro Meluzzi told Italy Today that the murder bears the hallmarks of “methods that the Nigerian mafia applies systematically in Nigeria and elsewhere.”
    Highlighting the fact that the teen victim’s heart and parts of her genitals have not been found, Meluzzi suggests that the Nigerian mafia ritual of cannibalism is an “ancestral rite that goes back to ancient times,” and that Mastropietro may have been partially eaten as part of the macabre murder.
    Gianfranco Borgani, a defense lawyer for one of the alleged accomplices, also suggested that the murder could have been part of a voodoo-style “ritual” where the victim is dismembered in order to obtain spiritual power.
    Other facts have also now come to light, including how the girl was violently struck while she was still alive, ruling out a drug overdose as the sole cause of death.
    Illustrating how mass immigration is causing such deep divisions in Italian society, Luca Traini, the man who went on a racist shooting spree to get revenge for Mastropietro’s murder, received popular support from many Italians.
    A recent poll found that 65 per cent of Italians under the age of 35 are against mass migration.
    Lega party leader Matteo Salvini, who is expected to form a right-wing coalition government with former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi after the national election on March 4, has promised to deport 500,000 illegal immigrants and secure the country’s borders.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Like a train wreck.

What is wrong with this guy?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    SW, the Cannibal or both?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Both, really.

SW, in particular.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Right?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

She was fine. I don't think I would be in for the eating part. But I would have paid her $5 to piss in a coffee can and let me listen on the phone.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

His name was Innocent........
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

I copied a reply from a thread he started a couple of days ago:

"I read the title of this thread and, unfortunately, immediately knew who the author was."

So this is actually right on target for Frosty. Do state institutions allow smartphones? Or does he get 'em smuggled in?

Both, really.

SW, in particular.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I copied a reply from a thread he started a couple of days ago:

"I read the title of this thread and, unfortunately, immediately knew who the author was."

So this is actually right on target for Frosty. Do state institutions allow smartphones? Or does he get 'em smuggled in?
    “Frosty”. Hahahahahaha

Both, really.

SW, in particular.
    Yeah, I knew the answer but asked anyway.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They let me get on the community computer every few hours.

It’s therapy for me.

I have to take my meds first
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

I’m in the cell next to this guy, says Strom Thurmond has him locked up.

Told him he was lucky.

DT had me locked up.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Shaking my head at all of it
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Shaking my head at all of it