Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reporting from the shitter

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    I read the majority of it and I call BS on the whole lot of it, not so much that he has Clemson #1. I just think that brand is regional, not so much national. The thought that a kid from Montana or the Dakotas is going to know more about Death Valley than Happy Valley is ludicrous.
    What if a kid from Montana heard a South Carolina fan attempting to discuss “big boy football”? He may not know happy valley from death valley, but he knows that sandstorm is a joke.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ECUbuttholePIRATE went AOL the night they got their shit pushed in and hasn't been seen since.
    Usually WifiPirate's neighbor doesn't stay gone this long.I'm starting to worry about him.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-09-2018 at 08:43 PM.

AOL? Like full dial-up?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post

Your trolling wore thin a long time ago
    but yet here your are chewing on it as usual

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post

Your trolling, and stupidity, wore thin a long time ago. Now, every time you post, you just make yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Maybe sports just isn't your game. I know, lets have a spelling contest.
    ECU=Ike???

Who-da thunk it?

The girl wearing the 16 jersey has some pretty decent guns
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    looks like she could suck start a Harley

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    What if a kid from Montana heard a South Carolina fan attempting to discuss “big boy football”? He may not know happy valley from death valley, but he knows that sandstorm is a joke.
    Cmon man, lay off sandstorm. I like that song. Every time I hear it, Clemson is beating the dog shit out of somebody....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post

Just the fact that someone took the time to make this map is sad. Sadder still is that you took the time to save it and repost it. The only #1 that will ever matter is at the end of the year and at the end of this past year Clemson proved to be an absloutle joke. Keep enjoying those participation trophies y'all so love to scour the Internet for.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Im not reading all that, so, someone tell me what a brand ranking is?
    This. I opened it, looked at the first pic and saw that Bama was ranked #19 in brand rankings and closed it.

Congrats on the brand ranking title.

And congrats to ECU on one of the finest trolling jobs I have ever seen.

Recruiting success based on their in state record is another lame ass moral victory. You do know they rank the recruiting classes right?

And if you followed recruiting you would know that sunshine wasnt the real top qb in Georgia. Justin Fields committed to GA and helped them recruit for months and is already in Athens. He only fell to number two after he hurt his hand in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Just the fact that someone took the time to make this map is sad. Sadder still is that you took the time to save it and repost it. The only #1 that will ever matter is at the end of the year and at the end of this past year Clemson proved to be an absloutle joke. Keep enjoying those participation trophies y'all so love to scour the Internet for.

First sentence says it all

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Recruiting success based on their in state record is another lame ass moral victory. You do know they rank the recruiting classes right?

And if you followed recruiting you would know that sunshine wasnt the real top qb in Georgia. Justin Fields committed to GA and helped them recruit for months and is already in Athens. He only fell to number two after he hurt his hand in the playoffs.

You get these for winning actual National Championships on the field.

What do you get for signing a QB that would’ve potentially been #1 if he hadn’t hurt his hand?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Maybe Visor guy can edit the map to try to make SC's recruiting look half decent.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Maybe Visor guy can edit the map to try to make SC's recruiting look half decent.
    For fuck sake I'm a UGA fan. You know the team that found the end zone against Alabama in the playoffs
    Last edited by Griffin; 02-10-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

For fuck sake I'm a UGA fan. You know the team that found the end zone against Alabama in the playoffs
    For fucks sake I know. I was commenting on how bad South Carolina's recruiting is.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    For fucks sake I know. I was commenting on how bad South Carolina's recruiting is.
    Still worried about USC? I'd be worried about not playing a ranked team in 2018 and how all of CFB and the selection committee thinks Clemson is a joke after their performance this past year
    Last edited by Griffin; 02-10-2018 at 10:03 AM.