Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporting from the shitter

I would never question any homo actions between those two.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I'm over all the arguing with fans of insignificant programs, but I did laugh at this......
    8>5

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Wasn't Oregon a "Brand" not too long ago? Where are they now?
    still without a national championship...

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    I read the majority of it and I call BS on the whole lot of it, not so much that he has Clemson #1. I just think that brand is regional, not so much national. The thought that a kid from Montana or the Dakotas is going to know more about Death Valley than Happy Valley is ludicrous.
    the #1 player in Ohio sure knew about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Wonder how often ECU-9017 and Asshole of the year, every year jerk each other off? You know the mutual admiration society slobberfest.
    Putting the two of them in the same category is a huge insult to the Georgia guy. ECU56-7 is at best a bronze medalist in the Special Olympics of sports fans.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Agreed. Just seems the UGA guys that have every reason to talk shit ,always come to the chicken in distress call Just like a coyote. On a string.
    Guess it's SEC east pride. Pretty bad sign when UGA fans have to defend the coots to lend their division some credibility. They really don't need to the yotes are plenty good on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Putting the two of them in the same category is a huge insult to the Georgia guy. ECU56-7 is at best a bronze medalist in the Special Olympics of sports fans.
    Hot damn that's funny, baawwaaaaaaaaaa
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Agreed. Just seems the UGA guys that have every reason to talk shit ,always come to the chicken in distress call Just like a coyote..

My how things have changed. Georgia couldn't shine tatertech's shoes back in September and October. You guys talked down to them like nobody has ever seen.

Funny how a Non-Touchdown Scoring smackdown will bring you back to earth. Your kicker saved you from a shutout. To put things into perspective, you were one more touchdown away from an official "clemsoning" on national TV.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-09-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Good job Catdaddy. That's cool to defend and get in the good graces of at least one of the two teams certain to demoralize y'all the next few years. Now that Georgia is back to being Georgia I admire you for riding your division coat tails as opposed to the total SEC coat tail (BAMA). That's strong.
    It's funny y'all lickin the gnat butter off UGA whatever #'s pecker and brag about how good it tastes.

Who knows maybe Clemson will be in the payoffs again. The don't play a ranked team all year so without a clemsoning they might make it. Biggest hurdle they will have is convincing the committee and all of CFB that they are not the joke they so eloquently proved to be this past year
    Last edited by Griffin; 02-09-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Saggy, JJidiot and DRDick cant help it, they bite and cling to anything in here like a leach on a nut sack..
    At least the TRKYmurderer does have an original thought once in awhile and has taken up trolling. So at least he has that.
    Hopefully Littletwigs5 will back soon to bail their suck and fail out.
    Run along and let the 2017 season bowl game winners discuss big boy football

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Saggy, JJidiot and DRDick cant help it, they bite and cling to anything in here like a leach on a nut sack..
    At least the TRKYmurderer does have an original thought once in awhile and has taken up trolling. So at least he has that.

Your trolling, and stupidity, wore thin a long time ago. Now, every time you post, you just make yourself look more and more like an idiot.

Maybe sports just isn't your game. I know, lets have a spelling contest.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

There you are again. Snifffin on griffin. You must love the butter my man. You're like a fish in the box thinkin he's caught the guys in the glitter boat. Whatever makes you feel functional I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    South Carolina participated in 1 big boy football game, and Auburn went knee deep in that ass. The current SC team's only experience with big boy football is their DB's riding Clemson's big boys to the endzone. Head over to a Kentucky forum and y'all fight it out, but be warned, they own you too.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

There you are again. Snifffin on griffin. You must love the butter my man. You're like a fish in the box thinkin he's caught the guys in the glitter boat. Whatever makes you feel functional I guess.
    Fuck football let's discuss glitter boats and all things glorious
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    South Carolina participated in 1 big boy football game, and Auburn went knee deep in that ass. The current SC team's only experience with big boy football is their DB's riding Clemson's big boys to the endzone. Head over to a Kentucky forum and y'all fight it out, but be warned, they own you too.
    And while boozer and I may not see eye to eye on clemsons talent level we do agree on USCs talent level or lack there of. I'm very confident our local high school team would go balls deep on that ass

The fact that there is half a dozen "shitter" threads proves how far inside yalls heads ECU is and that's so damn sad
    No it isn't sad, its fucking great! Their delusional dumbasses are entertaining at a minimum. What is sad is that they have been reduced to just the

three or four repetitive fucksticks with third grade comments. ECUbuttholePIRATE went MIA the night they got their shit pushed in and hasn't been seen since.
    This place is going to the shitter......oh wait
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-09-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Bowl winners Bo, Bowl winners
    Try to keep up

It's drBIGDICK to you. Run along and be prepared to fight a ongoing fire. Bring back up as you will need it. That dumpster has been outa control since the ol ballsack QUIT! Read it again QUIT.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

O and 5.